xisto Community
delivi

Free Illstruator Tutorials

Thank you very much, a very great site you found there. Does anybody know if there is an open source alternative for Adobe Illustrator, just like Gimp for Photoshop?

There are some, but I don't know how effective they are:

Inkscape seems to be good. It can be used on Windows, Mac and Linux. Sounds impressive from what a friend said :P

Skencil works with Linux and unix

Xara LX works with Linux

This is what I can think of, off the bat. Inscape sounds the most promising to me - I got the other two off the net in a bout of curiosity :P

Hey thanks man. I'll be sure to check this out. i've just been messing around with Illustrator and been realizing that it's not as easy as I expected. It's pretty different. I'll check these out and mess around some more. Thanks again.

Wow, nice find, looks like some interesting stuff they have there. I'll be checking that place out soon, I've been trying to do more illustrator.