xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tsunami

Hellogoodbye do you like them too?

Hellogoodbye  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok... recently i heard a song on the radio... and it just sounded like the most romantic song ive ever heard! and any body that knows me knows im a real sap for things like that.... ANYWAY... a couple days went by and i could not get the song outta my head... so then i got online and found out that it was "Hellogoodbye - Here (in your arms)"... so i proceeded to try to download it... couldn't .... so i went to myspace to listen to it... but their music never loads so i went to purevolume... only half the song... so i FOUND THE VID ON YOUTUBE! cute video, if u havent seen it... go watch it so... yea... love the song...thats my Hellogoodbye story... tell me urs :P

Hellogoodbye gives me a cluster headache...really nasty one too.I'd say my favorite song of all time is "I am a man with 4 fingers" from Negativland. Always cracks me up. Lighthearted, good fun. Second favorite of all time would be "Heroes" from David Bowie. I cry when I hear that for some reason.....even when he does it in German. Good stuff.

I think Hellogoodbye is okay. It's not my favorite type of music, because I prefer more of rock music and such, but it works in some cases when theres nothing left to do. Their songs are pretty good too, some of the lyrics and such. It's really catchy to listen to. At first when I heard it, I didn't know what it was but then it got stuck in my head so I just had to find out what the song was, and the first song I heard from hellogoodbye was probably Here In Your Arms.