xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
qu33n.Bee//x

Hiiiii =d ! X

My names aisha &iim reppin' south london ;; loll yayss :P

um, i love singing &&dancing, music means everything to me..

its made who i am as a person.. i also love to read, :D Knowledge is everything!

i love designing gfx & drawing in my spare time, ive also done work for my grandads charity where i had to make a promotional leaflet to be published :D which im really proud of! loll urm, im eighteen, &a British born kashmiri - LOL, lifestory!

thats about it i guess, ask anything else if you wanna :P

but for now, wheres the love people? :)

:Automated Message:

Welcome to Xisto.com here is your welcome basket of assorted fruits and vegetables, a welcome card, a picture of me. :P<---that's me

Make sure to check out the Xisto.com readme which you can find here

Fooled you :P the actual link is here.
It is the best source of information and it will answer all your questions that could possible have. If you have any questions after that, look for one of those blue guys those are the moderators of this forum. Of course you can ask other members as well about what to do and stuff.

So enjoy your staying, enjoy your posting, and your future hosing account

:End of Automated Message:

Hello queen.bee, welcome to Xisto. Im Migue from Mexico.So you are a happy person :P i see it by your post...And yes!!! music means everything!! I bet i was born to be a musician..Also, if i didnt misunderstand, also of drawing art, you like to do graphics work on PC? that would be cool, another gfx member :PWell, i'll see you around posting and enjoy your stay here.

Hi! Im Chris, or GhostRider from Wisconsin. Xisto is a great place to be; you'll find many helpful and nice people here. Getting your hosting is simple too, just remember to keep posting to keep your credits above zero. I've read some of your posts already and replied to them. You are very intelligent.

Hiya Migue :P how you doing?thankyou for the warm welcome, loll yes im a happybunny =] heheyeh u read correctly, i do design comp. graphics aswel.thanks dude, speak 2u soon eh :PHey Chris, thanks so much for welcoming me so nicely =]loll @ very intelligent :$ ahem, i do try, thankyou! takcare x

Edited by qu33n.Bee//x (see edit history)

Hello there! Have any questions, ask a mod or an admin...Or an old time member...You can even ask me :DI have to say though, dancing :P Bah, I don't like it :P And it's not because I can't (I'm not saying I can't, I don't have a clue :)) I just don't...too much exercise too :DHope you have fun here!

Hello qu33n.Bee//x Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Nice intro. Very informative. If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

ogmonster, thanks! Dagoth Nereviar, thankyou! hah, aawh noo how can you not like dancing :P makes you feel good ! hehe &its also the best form of excercise :P c'mon! loll Mich, Helloooo. thanks alot =] yeah hopefully, just v.lazy at setting it all up lol but ill get round to it, &cheers, will do.

Hello and welcome!By the look of it you seem a really nice and cool person, which is a brilliant start. On behalf of all of Trap 17, welcome and have a good time in this fabulous forums and community!