xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered 012

Call Of Duty 2

Has anybody here gotten every achievement in the game? If you did how hard was it and how long did it take you?And howcome nobody plays Call of Duty 2 anymore, why is everybody playing Call of Duty 3.The only thing i think that is better in Call of Duty 3 than 2 is the graphics, and that you can use vehicles. I like Call of Duty 2 a lot more than Call of Duty 3. If anybody here still plays Call of Duty 2 send me a invite and ill play sometime. My gamertag is justinx14.

if you ever play call of duty 2 send me IP of server on ICQ or MSN so i can kill you :Pi also used to play CoD2 through allseyingeye with few of my friends, but they aren't playing any more, and it's kinda boring when you don't play with someone you know or at least can laugh at :P

Edited by matak (see edit history)

i love COD2

have it for xbox 360, and I completed all the achievements. Basically it didn't take that long, I completed the game twice, once on normal and then on veteran all the way through :P

Some levels were very tricky on veteran, especially when you get a checkpoint and you have to do it exactly right to get out of wherever you got it!

It did not take "too" long overall, and most were fun too. one or two levels were frustrating though. stick with it!

I shall add your gamertag later if you want to play!

BushFluff is mine btw :P

Ya sure ill send you a friend request. I usually am on just about everyday and play a few rounds and then get off. Im working on hardened right now, so i can get 200 points. Then i will beat all of the levels on Veteran so i can get the rest. I tried playing on veteran and it was really hard. Couldnt do it very easily, so i have to get a lot better so i can beat it easier.

Ya sure ill send you a friend request. I usually am on just about everyday and play a few rounds and then get off. Im working on hardened right now, so i can get 200 points. Then i will beat all of the levels on Veteran so i can get the rest. I tried playing on veteran and it was really hard. Couldnt do it very easily, so i have to get a lot better so i can beat it easier.

hehe good luck :Pi say its easier if you just play fun online games, improve to the point where you can kick non-computer-controlled poeple into the dust, then do veteran, and more time efficient!

oh and a bit off-topic, but does anyone have kameo for xbox 360? if so I'd love to play an online co-op sometime :P

i think all of the call of duty's are really good but i think for the PS2 they should have some graphics like the call of duty for PS3 now ps3 call of duty got good graphics but yea i think the ones for the ps2 need a little more work more weapons gadgets everything they have in the military i just think its good too have what they got

Despite that rather small post, I do agree that Call of Duty is an awesome game: the only problem is that it is very processor intensive: farcry can deliver better graphics at half the processing power!However the uniqueness of all the missions mean that as an FPS it is ideal! It can keep the player interested in the game, without having to rely on frustratingly difficult puzzles to keep it going, and it even has a followable plot (!)So? One of the best FPS on the market because of this!

Its a really fun game. But i have never completed all the achievements yet. But it is just fun to play online and get better. The achievements don't really mean anything and some people don't care, they just play the game online.

Has anybody here gotten every achievement in the game? If you did how hard was it and how long did it take you?
And howcome nobody plays Call of Duty 2 anymore, why is everybody playing Call of Duty 3.
The only thing i think that is better in Call of Duty 3 than 2 is the graphics, and that you can use vehicles. I like Call of Duty 2 a lot more than Call of Duty 3. If anybody here still plays Call of Duty 2 send me a invite and ill play sometime. My gamertag is justinx14.

Well I was playing Call Of Duty 2 today. It's actually GREAT! I love this game! I am not sure whether I played Call Of Duty 3 and Call Of Duty 4 because I've played alot of games in the past and haven't played in a while. Well today I played some levels where you get in tanks and troop carriers and stuff like that. and it was actually a hard level but I finally was able to get over it and then I had to format my other computer so I stopped playing lol. But I don't consider it one of the hard games actually. Medal Of Honor - Pacific Assault is much harder! and better graphics actually... but anyway, Call Of Duty 2 is still one of the greatest games I've played.

I am a great lover of this Awesome game, i play almost every day for an hour of two, i have completed the game on Veteran and am now getting sucked into the wonder of online play.You might see me around i am know as "ChaoticRazor".Cya all there =)

I was addicted to it few weeks ago.. I'm still playing it but not as much as i used to.. If someone is interested in 1versus1 you can add me on XFire: gooper102I only play TDM.. I don't care if it's for a site like clanbase or something.. I play for fun.. I have org server so you need org Cd-Key..