xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spyda

Can Somebody Install Mods For Phpbb For Me?

Well, at first I couldn't install phpbb(I finnally did) then I could not install the themes (I finally did) Now I cannot install the mods that I would like because of the very complicated steps it takes, I read it off the phpbb website. So now I'm wondering if there is anybody anywhere willing to install me some mods? There is a few that I want....EzPortalCash Mod And a mod that you can write stuff along the top of the forum, like messgaes.The reward will be either (A position as a mod. on my site) or 30 credits points on Xisto!Thanks and reply fast!Also how do you provide your own links on the top of the site. Right now it says FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Profile | Private Messages | Log out I would like to add some of my own linkss! If there is a mod to do that I would like that mod installed as well!

I can help you install mods if you want. I have sent you a PM with my email address. It would be useful to know what time zone you are in so that we can work out a suitable time if we need to discuss things.

Check out the phpbb easymod from their site. It makes modding the phpbb installs really quite simple.