xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Misanthrope

Natural Tobacco Oust the Marlboro Man

forget about this natural tobacco crap and the rest of the trash. if you wanna quit smoking just don't buy cigarettes. the best solution to curing a cigarette adiction is not having any money. without money you can't buy cigarettes. so the solution is waste all your money on gambling and then you can't buy cigarettes! great idea huh? :);):P:P

Natural TobaccoNatural Tobacco

Does anyone find it odd that most of the OLDEST people on Earth have smoked tobacco most of their lives (usually in excess)?

It seems that NATURAL and additive free tobacco is pretty safe as long as you eat decently (avoiding bad foods that also contain crap). It seems most of the oldest people on Earth smoke like chimneys and some even can drink younger folks under the table.

There is more to the story than meets the eye.

-reply by Censorship Sucks Ball

Well, im a smoker, but im not addicted to it, i dont feel the need for smoking, i can stay weeks without touching a cigarette, but i do it when i go with my friends. Anyway, i heard that those ''natural'' products are as bad for our health as the regular cigarettes, even the chewing tobacco, the smoke its what causes lung diseases and deterior, but yes, what you say about the additived used nowadays on cigarettes is true, those are toxic and has a big inpact in our health.
Natural products may be less dangereous, but generally those products are more expensive, and dont taste as the cigarettes (obvious) and are harder to find, so average smokers dont take care of them.

Anyway i guess i wont be so addicted to tobacco, dont know why but it hasn't never made me feel like having need for it.
Thanks for sharing the information.

You say that it's more expensive - it's really not. You can buy 100 tobacco plant seeds for Ł6 so like, %8?
Growing takes awhile (7 months average?) + maybe a few weeks for curing but you can have a around 80% of your 100 plant germinating and giving you masses of end product - sure smoke normal commercial cigarettes for the nine months you grow for, but in you have a garden, or even some cheap plastic plant pots, grow naturally - cheaper + safer. (Also completely legal if your wondering...)

I work at a roll your own smoke shop and we have nothing but chemical free products. It cost half the amount of manufactured cigarettes and has no additives. The tobacco itself is hung upside down in a shed to dry (the way they did it 300 hundred years ago instead of laced with a bunch of nasty chemicals. The only taste difference is a severe lack of harshness. They do not burn the back of your throat nor do they make you hack up half a lung every morning. The goverent does not like us very much and neither does "big tobacco" because we are very big competition and we are all roll your own. We do not have the manufacturers tax that comes with brand name smokes. We figured the government rapes its people out of enough money amd charging up to $50 in taxes on a single carton of smokes is unfair taxation. If I had my way I'd take those nasty manufaftured cigs n throw them in the ocean like they did to brittish tea in the boston tea party. Its sad that we let our government steal so much money from us and we sit back and do nothing. The forefathers of our country would b ashamed if they saw how they're government was treating its people...I am an anarchist and I smoke and sell chemical free smokes that put cash back in the pockets of our hard working citizens.