xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Vicman Photo Picture Edit Software Goes Free!

If you have your trustworthy photo enhancing, retouching software you probably do not need to visit ths site.

http://www.vicman.net/

But those who wished to have some of the abilities of Adobe Photoshop but never had the nerve to pay $$$ for it :lol: VicMan is offering some of the finest photo enhancing programs for free. It may be in limited time so go get yours today. This offer may not last long for their new business focus does not necessarily guarantee the company's stability in the future.

I would use Red eye remover and Jpeg enhancer over Photoshop for quick task of retouching.

Nice find. I downloaded the Redeye remover tool, yes it will do it faster than photoshop :lol: and also there are some interesting things like those 3D environment screensavers. I also downloaded those ^_^Thanks for the link Buffalohelp.