xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MetalGear

One Template

I think it looks very good. The only thing that I would change is the color of the banner. While there is some green in your site, I think the banner should be primarily blue to reflect the overall color scheme.

I like it but there?s something that is not to good my taste, although it?s very common indeed. I?m talking about the banner, too much height and nothing really on it. Maybe you?ll add some text later but anyway I see it too big and taking too much space. I don?t dislike the fact that is green.For the graphic aspect, I find it brilliant. Good work. :lol:

Layout is ok but id completely change the green banner to something else that fits in with the rest of the site. Id also change the font to something else like Arial or Verdana it would looks so much more nicer.On your second preview you may also wanted to have blanked out the window that said 'Wordlists for use with Password Cracking'

Edited by CrazyRob (see edit history)

It's a nice template, but like mentioned before: the banner is too 'tall'. There's also something about the metallic-like bar on top of the navigation. I'd scoot the navigation up a bit more so that it overlaps that bar a bit. And maybe add something on the sides of the navigation. It doesn't have a "connected" look with everything else under it. That's my two cents.

Yeah agree with pretty much everyone that the top nav and header need to be changed. Also it would be good to make your text just a bit larger or bold it in some spots (most likely my resolution). It's also a bit crowded, should try and space it out a bit more, but other then that its a good template.

Pretty nice stuff you have there. I don't think it needs too much improvement except what was said before. I like the colors. The texture is really nice. It looks a lot better though with the content filled in. I hope you don't have any empty pages with it. Other than that nice job overall.

Very nice. I agree that the green banner should be blue, but apart from that it is really nice. All you have to do is code it now, if you haven't? Very nice, 9/10!