xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Yratorm, LightMage

An Exercise Program For Fitness In 15 Minutes A Day (tutorial & Pictures) For people who dont have much time to exercise..

hey Yratorm, you actually added my suggestions to the main post :P thanks for the credit too :P We've got quite a few fitness tutorials on this forum now - one on general fitness (this one), then on controlling metabolism, on losing weight (easy AND hard ways, no less, hehe), and even one on heavy weight training.Know what's missing? In the description of this section it says that this section is going to include self defense tips and various philosophies and meditations. I could put in a few there, and so could you, Yratorm - if you study in a martial arts school in the east and wear the costume you wear (in some of your pics), I think you're pretty much ninja - if not, then close. Just guessing, don't mind me. But I bet you have tons of self defense moves.Anyway, off-topic here, my apologies all - I think I'll start a thread on this.

Edited by ellentemplar (see edit history)

Hmm, self defense moves posted here would have to be moves that anyone could do - that required little strength, etc. I'll look through my techniques and post a few good ones. Also tips on awareness, and at least one meditation to improve a person's basic positive/effective response to a hostile situation (rather than hoping the situation will 'go away').Hmm, quite a tall order, all in all - will see what I can do, but not easy to put it all in a single post. A series of posts might be better - suggestions, anyone?

WORK IT Yratorm WORK IT :PAlthough I am surprise you didn't mention crunches in there :P, they could be an alternate to situp's just double the normal repitition.You can also do army presses. Instead of showing my sexy self doing them, all your really doing is standing up and then pushing your straight in the air and then bring them down. In order to feel any burn you would normally want to do at least 100 a set.Another good exercise is the bicycle kick, in which you lay on your back and then with your feet in the air move them like a bicycle.Also another good for a good challenge, put you feet on a chair and then do push up's or sit up's, with this higher elevation is makes a bit more changing since you have to go higher and lower then you normally do.That is some army fitness stuff I remembered. :D

Heh, great stuff, St.Micheal. Mind if I put your suggestions in a quote in the original post? I'm kind of trying to create a compendium of good fitness exercises.

I think I'm going to print this out. I'm kinda out of shape, and don't really perform any physical activity on a daily basis (the short jog I sometimes take after lunch doesn't really count). Although I am lookinng for upper body stregnth, I think that his is a good cardio workout.

Thanks alot for this Yartrom! I am out of condition, though not really overweight, and I hardly perform any physical exercises, can't really get up the chair because of homework and internet addiction. ;) Though I cycle a little but that's also once in a week, well but that is for an hour, half an hour in the night and half an hour in the early morning.I will try these out for sure!

Thanks alot for this Yartrom! I am out of condition, though not really overweight, and I hardly perform any physical exercises, can't really get up the chair because of homework and internet addiction. ;) Though I cycle a little but that's also once in a week, well but that is for an hour, half an hour in the night and half an hour in the early morning.I will try these out for sure!

Glad to help - I actually put this up for people on a tight schedule. The cycling is very good - I think you should also do weights once a week or so, if you can. But even if you can't this program should keep you reasonably fit.