xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Murda Warrior

Any World Of Warcraft Players Out There?

Fist of all, welcome to the forum.I was a WoW player form about a year and a half. It's a fantastic game, I was a level 60 night elf priest. But one day I realised that it is getting too addicting, it's not about the money but about time, so eventually it is about money, in the time that I was playing I could have learned and experienced so many things, instead of pressing some buttons and watching creatures interacting with you. Yeh what a lost of time. So I decided to quit this game, and I don't know what happened to my account. Plus by playing this game, you aren't earning nothing from this game, except some words wich has no value indicating the level you are at the moment. This game is a time and money eater.

Thanks for the welcome.Hear me out real quick. Isn't any game the same thing? Or anything you even do? Play sports, work, or even sleep? Yeah when you work you get money. But what you do with the money? Pay bills , to watch the t.v. sitting on the couch killing time. Everything wastes time. But its what you do with the time that is given to you, to do things that you like.

Edited by Murda Warrior (see edit history)

Interesting ^_^When I first read Hadi's comment I fully agreed, but after reading Murda Warrior's comment I'm thinking that I agree with him (or her) a bit aswell. On the other hand, non-Wow life is not only about earning money eh? :D Some Wow-players lose all their friends and I think in Korea (don't know whether he was WoW-ing, or playing a different game) died after gaming non-stop for 10 days in an internet cafe, and another one died after exhausting himself by playing for 50 hours non-stop. But these are exceptions I guess, and one must admit that atleast they did doing something they loved. The same goes for skaters, mountain-climbers, Steve Erwin and such. So yeah, if he enjoys it, then we should be happy for him I think :lol: Just make sure you don't forget to eat, sleep and (all that sitting is not so good for your legs' blood circulation) to exercise a bit Murda Warrior ^__^//

Interesting ^_^When I first read Hadi's comment I fully agreed, but after reading Murda Warrior's comment I'm thinking that I agree with him (or her) a bit aswell. On the other hand, non-Wow life is not only about earning money eh? :D Some Wow-players lose all their friends and I think in Korea (don't know whether he was WoW-ing, or playing a different game) died after gaming non-stop for 10 days in an internet cafe, and another one died after exhausting himself by playing for 50 hours non-stop. But these are exceptions I guess, and one must admit that atleast they did doing something they loved. The same goes for skaters, mountain-climbers, Steve Erwin and such. So yeah, if he enjoys it, then we should be happy for him I think :lol: Just make sure you don't forget to eat, sleep and (all that sitting is not so good for your legs' blood circulation) to exercise a bit Murda Warrior ^__^//

I agree totally. But talking about couple people dieing from staying home playing a game is pretty crazy. But how about the hundred of thousands that do even more dum crap out side. I mean you can walk out side & get hit by car so easy these days. Always depends on situation. At the same time i'm not one of those guys take bullet for a game lol. But yeah its your life, if you know what mean. Just crazy how fragile we are in this world =). Btw im a guy lol. Names Matt nice metting you. Nice conversation about life. Good thing to talk about some times.

I am on both of the normal servers, just getting my grounds seeing as i am new to the game.i dont remember which servers, but try adding me to friends, and if it doesn't work it's the wrong serber xD umm i am Roguestorm and magestorm i started a week ago and i have a lvl 13 rogue and a lvl 16 Priest

60 Mage, 60 Druid, 60 Rogue, 60 Warrior, 60 Shaman (in that order)Laughing SkullI regret nothing, I've enjoyed my time on WoW, I've played with friends, and still gone out with them in real life. I've made alot of friends, and even talk to them out of the game.

it's all about you (generally speaking :lol: ) whether you will become "obsessed" / addicted" to a game (this situation, WoW). Games, in general, should be a way of having fun and relaxing after a day of work/school, not a way of living ^_^

Edited by hts (see edit history)

I agree with you ink, you are right.But sometimes when playig, you just say, ok I'll play WoW for a half an hour, and then I'll go t sleep. Then after a half an hour, you say to your self:" Well another minutes won't hurt anyone" and you keep adding time and time until it's morning and you won't realize it is, because the real world isn't inwich you live, but you live according to the WoW world. So SOMETIMES, you can't control yourself, but that doesn't mean it happens all the time to WoW players, well this story happened to me once. So we as players should control the game, not the game should control us, just an advice: Be careful when playing games, especially this one, you can never tell.

While killing some time by playing the a game today, it did seem pretty addictive as I was originally gonna play for least 2 hours, but managed to cut it to around 3hours. Managed to get to about level 6 or so, and completed a few quests.