xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ETCZ

Omg Liek Hi

Hi I'm kind of new and pretty confused about this place XD;;;

You can call me Aerius :3 I'm an artist I draw alot and stuff :lol: I'm member of deviantart (Aerius-the-aireon) and Sheezyart(Moonkitty). I wonder if i know any of you here..? :0 I'm also owner of ETCZ AKA Enter The Chibi Zone :3

Anyways I hope to have fun :3

(If someone would be nice enough to help me out I'd highly appreciate eh...)

If you're bored here's some links ^_^

Aerius-the-Aireon@Deviantart

Moonkitty@Sheezeart.com

Enter The Chibi Zone (my web site)

Welcome Aerius! If your confused, you might want to look here. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask someone. Nope, you probably don't know me because I don't know what you are talking about. :lol: Have fun here at Xisto and I hope you get to know and enjoy all of our members! By the way, are you from Canada?

Edited by husker (see edit history)

What made you ask about Canada?Anyway, read up on the couple of rules we enforce and post until you can't stand it anymore. Have fun. Do not cut and paste or plagarize, please. Be nice to others and don't hurt yourself.

jhaslip, her deviantart account's userinfo shows that she lives in Canada :DETCZ, your artworks are lovely. You make such good use of facial expressions :lol: You draw a lot btw. I used to love oekaki too, but nowadays I find it a bit of a hassle, because it has so many restrictions when it comes to layers and line-art, so the applet frustrated me a little, compared to Open Canvas. Anyway, good to see another oekaki user over here :D Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time ^_^

Hello ETCZ Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. It is nice to see another graphics hound has found our forum. If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time if that is your aim.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

WOW, I love your web design, give me some time to steal it.JUST JOKING...welcome to Xisto, move you website by making a website here, and post untill you get your credits, and read the rules before you post.Amazing art works, rock on!

Wow thank you everyone! X33

To be honest i forgot about this place and found it back when i google ''Aerius the Aireon'' XD;;;

If you checked my dA account you prolly noticed i was obsessed with Chrno Crusade too XDD

I LUB CHRNO CB

husker: Yes, I'm from Canada! CANADA POWERS IM FRENCH, I COME FROM MONTREAL WEEE CB FRENCH POWER!!!!

jlhaslip: LOL HOW COULD I HURT MYSELF ON FORUMS!? XDDDD THAT MADE ME CRACK XDDDD

ink: OMG OC IS AWESOME CB YES I LOVE OEKAKI!!! i know PaintBBS sucks for the lack of layers, but ShiPainter has as many as you want, you should try it out c; That comment about my artworks made me all warm inside >w< Thank you so much! Making facials expressions is the funniest part in drawing!

Mich: OMG YAY IM A DRAWING HOUND XDDDDDD Well, to be honest i do have a question :3 i already read the rules and i dont think ive seen something on that.... Can Xisto hosts a domain i already own?

quakesand: YOU BETTER BE KIDDING XDDD but... WHAT DESIGN!? O-O; XD; it's just basic HTML...a picture on a black page with links wee X333 I LOVE HTML.

You know, you guys can call me Aerius or simply Ae... I'm so dumb i wondered why everyone kept saying ETCZ until i realized my usernam,e WAS ETCZ XD;;;;;