xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Sotw #54 Trap17/astahost 2.2 Logo

With word coming down about the soon to be upgrade of the forums to 2.2 this SOTW will be running from Today till the end of the month (initial entries). Then 2 weeks for voting and we will pit the best designers from across the forums for the logo not only for trap but Xisto as well.Which means you need to design two logos for both sites.Banner size 300px by 100pxHopefully the new design will give a updated look to the forums when the 2.2 goes online.So GFX designers get your photoshop or gimp open and design away.

Hey Sm just so you know that SOTW 53 has been kept open til the end of the month too so there will be tow SOTW's open at the same time. Not that im complaining.

Posted Image

Bit shocked no one hasn't put anything up yet.

Anyways the design I have will be both for trap and Xisto as well.

Like I mentioned above trap is preparing for a forum upgrade and so a new banner could help and also most people who don't celebrate Christmas could in fact design the new banner for trap and asta.

i have a fealing it needs to be the same background colour as the board header. Also its a good idea to call the header logo4.gif or jpg as it saves the admins haveing to do it before they upload the logo.