xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Koopler

Hey Guys. I'm New Here.

If you read the thread title, you already know what this thread is about. It's an introduction thread where I'm going to introduce myself. So anyways, I'm Koopler. I just joined today in anticipation of getting a nice web host account. Yeah, and I'll also be an active part of this community even after I get the account... yeah, so can I get my account activated now? I got my 10 points...

Edited by Koopler (see edit history)

Welcome aboard. I see you already applied for the hosting, wish you luck in getting it.Remember that you must always do quality post and dont spam, otherwise you will not get your hosting and you can be warned. Well, for a better introduction, you could tell us where are you from, age, your hobbies, etc... just a suggestion :lol:Well see ya around and have fun.

Hello Koopler Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. So you are waiting for a reply to your application. Good Luck! And you game, eat and sleep. Do you do anything else, like go to school? How about outdoors hobbies; do you have any? What is the theme of your intended site? Once you get it, you will find that the hosting here is very reliable and the forum members are friendly and helpful. If you need help, just ask if you can't find the answer by searching. Somebody will give you the answer or direct you to it.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Hey Koopler, and welcome!! Just I wanted to point to something:

Yeah, and I'll also be an active part of this community even after I get the account...

As I understand, the word ''even'', gaved me the idea, that you don't have to be always active but you will. In fact, you must be active and contribute with quality posts. Because you need 1 credit everyday. Maybe that is not your point. But sorry to misunderstand this. Just clearing things out.Enjoy it here!

I just wanted to say hello and welcome to the Xisto family :lol: I'm sure you will like it here - I sure know I do! I'd like to type more to you to tell you about how great the place is, but I'm sure that you've seen it for yourself already lol... plus I'm on a keyboard that doesn't like me so I'm making errors in almost every other word that I have to keep going back and correcting, so this is taking a long time to write :DAnyway, welcome, have fun here and I can't wait to see more from you and see what you decide to do with your hosting ^_^

Hey Koopler! Nice to see you got the hosting you wanted! Gaming, sleeping, eating, what more do you need? lol it's nice to know that you wont spam. Have fun around here and make sure you get to know the members. Some of them have a rather "interesting" personality. We know how to have fun here at Xisto and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Thanks for the greetings, guys. I always appreciate a warm welcoming. The theme of my site? Well... that's certainly a good question. I'm mainly using Xisto to host my nintendo-themed site that I call IFCA. It's not up yet, but I'll make sure to upload it as soon as I acquire more than 20 megs of space...