xisto Community
laforgej

Windows Media Player 11 Visualization oddly poor performance

Similar DealWindows Media Player 11 Visualization

I'm running a P4 1.8 ghz with 512mb of ram, with an integrated GPU (S3 ProSavage DDR). Clean install of XP w/ SP3, including latest install of DirectX.  Same business - ONLY with the "Battery" visualization does the visualization slow down unless the mouse arrow is over it.  With the "Alchemy" and other visualizations it's fine.  I did however note that on a Google search, some mouse suite software (ico.Exe) had been mentioned to affect the performance of some programs using DirectX.  On my machine, I uninstalled the mouse suite, restarted the machine, and guess what?  Still the same issue- going full-screen on the Battery visualization (or even non-full-screen) results in the visualization running slowly and choppily unless you had a mouse arrow over it. It still doesn't happen to the other visualizations.  I do have a dedicated graphics card coming in the mail and if I can re-find this thread I'll post whether it fixed the problem. Yeah, I know - why should I be bothered by such a thing when I could just use another visualization, or another player, etc... Well, simply put, I expect things that I pay for to work the way they're supposed to.  - And because I love solving problems, I look for answers.  Will let you all know what I find out.

-K

-reply by Kevin

How to transfer songs, videos, photos and playlist from iPod/iPhone/iTouch to PCWindows Media Player 11 Visualization

As we all know, iTunes can only transfer the files to iPod. Recently, our computer crashed and all of the files on iTunes was gone, but they are still in my iPod. I spent over 6 hours trying to find out how to transfer my ipod files to my PC and the empty iTunes. I thought it would be a good idea to make a tutorial for iPod fans who was confused by how to transfer songs, videos, photos and playlist etc. From iPod to computer or iTunes! hahaa I tried a third party software name Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer to extract the songs, videos, photos and playlist etc. From iPod to computer or iTunes. Software: Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer TransferSupport iPod: iPod/iPod Nano/iPod shuffle, also iPhone and iTouch It can help iPod fans to transfer iPod songs, videos, photos and playlist backup to PC or iTunes that iTunes can not do when solve you encounter the following familiar problems: When your computer crashes down, your files on computer and iTunes was gone; When you buy a new PC, you want to transfer your iPod files to your new computer; When you like your friends iPod songs and want to transfer them to your computer; When your friends want your iPod songs and videos to his/her computer; When you have a new iPod and want to transfer iPod video and audio between them; When you want to transfer the files between your iPod/iPhone or your friends' iPod/iPhone; Share two different iPods on iTunes; ...

more:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by markyoyo