xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the_undertaker_rip1994

The Best Pc Game GIVE YOUR OPINION

My most favourite computer game would have to be the MMORPG, World of Warcraft...I've been playing it for around 1year and a half now, and it still isn't boring, and will probably get more fun once the new expansion comes out later this year!My favourite shooter for the PC would have to be Call of Duty 4, but I also like other shooters such as Counter Strike: Source, Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142.

Best PC game ever made : Fallout 2Best Console game ever amde : Final Fantasy 7Best Overall game : Final Fantasy 7Best Game Series : Final Fantasy, NHLBest MMORPG : World of WarcraftBest online : Counter Strike 1,5 and 1,6Best sport game : NHL08 (PS3 - XBOX 360 version)thats my overall best :Dhonorable mentions : Stalker, Gothic 1,2, Fallout 1, Wacraft 3, Diablo 2, Tony Hawks Skateboarding, Tony Hakws pro Skater 2, Tekken series, and many many moore

I think that my favorite PC game is Football Manager 2008 :) Championship Manager was a very good game until they team moved to Sega and created Football Manager which is the best PC football manager game :P

I want your opinion about this questio. I think the best games are the FIFA game (by EA sports).But also a beautiful game is Smackdown VS Raw 2007.

While FIFA ia a great game, And im sure smackdown VS Raw is pretty good. Im more of a suck for the older games. Like Baseball stars for Nintendo and WCW games for 64. BUT i guess i can get down wit hthe new at the same time.

Best PC game ever made : ageofkingsBest Console game ever made : final fantasyBest MMORPG : Ragnarok and roseBest online : Counter Strike, age console game : a lot. but streef fiighter an dmortal kombat.

Best PC Game huh? Well, I think Counter-Strike: Source, since I have it. :) If there was the option to choose between 1 and 5 games, I'd choose, GTA San Andreas, CS: Source, COD4, Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress Classic. Them games are quite good, but they also require Steam. San Andreas, you can also get from Steam but I prefer to have a disc.I've played quite alot of games, too many even to rate witch out of all of them are better, or good. Some games are good, some games are rubbish. But if I get bored of my PC games, I go and sell/trade them in the nearest game store :)

yes the graphics was poor and really not much too it but my favorit wasWofenstine 1. Still love playing it to this day. Wolf 2 wasnt that bad and graphics are a lot better. Guess I am just an old fud though.

Prince Of Persia (Warrior within) is my favourite game. I like the introduction of the Prince very much. And its theme and difficulty is very good. After Prince Of PersiaMax Payne 2 is my hot favourite. A very intelligent game. Simple Love story. And interesting fights etc...After thesemy most favourite games are1. Recoil2. Spider Man3. The Mummy

I tell you what game has good Graphics though...Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. This game is brilliant. I'll never get bored of this. As long as I still have the disc. :)San Andreas is getting annoying now, because It's game-play performance is very very slow. To be honest, at the moment I don't quite know what game to play. I think to myself now and then...shall I play this game or not..? Yeah, lets play it. Then a few more minutes later I come off. I really don't know what game to play.-Sky