rvalkass

Posted Image

Plenoptic

Posted Image

TEECEE06

Posted Image

MICH

Posted Image

Pick the best design for this years Xisto awards winner banner.

My vote ghoes to Teecee. I like the others, but his seems the most simple, and I like that.

Mich, great job, but in my opinion, it's really busy. The text seems difficult to read.

Pleno, awsome job but again, just seems to small and busy.
rvalk, yours is simple, but..maybe to simple. I know, I'm confusing :).

Great job everyone.

rvalkass:0Plenoptic:0
TeeCee:1
Mich:0

I have voted for TEECEE06 because that design is having a TRAPinion touch. But it should contain year and in place of TeeCee, name of the winner.

rvalkass design is too simple while MICH design is too complicated. And Plenoptic is not eye catching.

rvalkass:0Plenoptic:0
TeeCee:4

TeeCee emerging as a clear winner, my Best of luck to him.

rvalkass:1Plenoptic:0
TeeCee:4

One vote for rvalkass. Call me old fashioned, but I like the scroll and seal.

I like Pleno's for the userbar feel, for those that like something smaller.... Could that be made available for those that prefer it, as well?

I know everyone likes TeeCee's, and it is definitely crisp, but it just doesn't "speak" to me. I guess I'm just not into the 60's diner feel. Won't be too disappointed when it wins, though. ^-^

The text on Mich's is too hard to read, being the same color as the seal and with drop shadow on only one side. The trophy is a little hard to look at for the resolution, as well, losing even more points. The border's also too busy. Sorry, Mich. I DO like the star burst seal you used, though.

I think I'm going to make them all available as a general award and have the winner of the SOTW be used with the actual award names on there. So say mine will just say "Xisto Award Winner" while the winner's will say your name, and then the award you won. Hopefully the winner is active when the winner is announced. Remember I'm giving credits to the winner this SOTW.

Personally, I think that Plenoptic's design with its size and all works better. I'm apparently alone in liking a more sleek design, though.

rvalkass:2Plenoptic:1
TeeCee:5

The others are very nice, though.