xisto Community
james2002

Which Classic Book Is Your Favorite?

A classic book, that makes me feel warm, is the wonderful novel written by Michelle Magorian, Goodnight Mister Tom.Its a masterpiece about loneliness, friendship, loss and love. It's a book for all ages, and my favourite one.My second choice would be The Shadow of the Wind writtenby Carlos Ruiz Zaf?n. It's also a masterpiece, and skillfully written novel. I read the first chapter or two and was completly swallowed up by the story, and I couldn't stopreading before I reached the last page.

GOODNIGHT MOON!!!! lol but seriously...classics...uh, idk if its a classic but to kill a mockingbird was really good, made me soooo sad. :P

Good question. I konw they've had the topic of favorite book but I didn't even begin to think about classic books. I guess you could say that my favorite classic book is to kill a mockingbird. It's just an amazing story that really stood out to me. I enjoyed it a lot and learned a ton of stuff about racism and unfairness. The characters were all playing this book out in my mind as I read. Really good book.....good movie too. I don't know if it counts but what about "Lord of the Flies"? That's a classic IMO and definitely shows a lot about society and personal behaviors. The idea of kids living alone on an island trying to make the perfect community is such an odd one.....but it's so entertaining. It definitely reflects problems in normal day societies.

Mine favourites are the Aghata Christie's books. They are all interesting, and when you start to read, you couldn't get away from the book :P From her books, mine most favs are: Death Near Nile (<LoL<That's the book), Ten Small Negroes, The Heroisms of Erquil Poaro... And much more B)(Sorry if the titles doesn't match some way, I translated them from Bulgarian B) )