xisto Community
jayz23

Favorite Gamecube Game i know theres not many options lol but whats yours?

My favourite ones are a tie between Pokemon Collesium (because I've been a Pokemon fan since before it was named "Pokemon" - it was "Pocket Monsters" until 1992 and is still called that in Japan), and Zelda: Ocharina of Time (if that's what it's called - it was the one that had a "Master Quest" sequel). I play Pokemon more, however, because I get stuck easily on Zelda games.

Edited by gameratheart (see edit history)

No contest? Dude, the gamecube definitely lacked games compared to the PS2, but it did have a decent number of AAA titles. Pikmin 2Resident Evil 4Paper Mario 2All 3 of those are outstanding games, and in my opinnion rise above the rest of the gamecube lineup.

I think super smash bros. melee was the best game ever for the gamecube, I guess you just had to play it with 4 players to really enjoy it. I agree with the people saying that it lacked games.

Yeah, Smash Bros Melee was a great game. I consider it to be highly over-rated but still great. And the multiplayer portion is where the greatness lied. I must have spent over 1000 hours playing multiplayer smash bros. and even today, I still play it every once in awhile. Now if only the single player portion was more fleshed out it would be my favorite fighting game of all time...

Gamecube always gets trashed for having no good games, but I think there are tons of great ones. Super Smash Bros is my favorite (can't wait until the next version comes out for the Wii :lol: ), but Resident Evil 4 was awesome as well (I admit this was probably the only amazing 3rd party title that the Cube had). Metriod Prime 1&2 and Pikmin were good as well.

I really enjoyed Mario Kart: Double Dash, especially the multi-player mode. Super Smash Bros was quite some fun though I was not good at it. In the end I think the Gamecube had many good multi-player games bringing together friends playing in the living room. X-Box and PS2 games were focused on single player even though both offered online capabilities. I am glad to own a Wii and enjoy the GC-games while waiting for new Wii titles.

Super Smash Bros Melee.I have all places, characters, and almost all trophies.I am really go at it to.

Definitely Super Smash Bros. Melee. That and then probably a tie between Soul Caliber and Mario Kart Double Dash. I love those games. My friends and I would gather together....pass a bong or a blunt around and get a little lifted. Then we'd proceed to demolish each other via the Nintendo Gamecube. I'm still waiting on a new Mario Kart or Smash Bros. I know they're working on a new Smash Bros. for the Wii that looks amazing and has Solid Snake from Metal gear solid.Other than those I can't think of too many games. I didn't play Gamecube too much but when we were in a group...it was great for multiplayer use. I'm a PS2 owner myself.....but am looking into getting a nintendo system soon. THey've got a ton of great games imo.