xisto Community
Zero Ziat

Guess Who's Back... I am baaack

So, you may remember me, or not, I don't really care. Umm... Let's see, I had a site, nobody came so, I got pissed, closed down.I came back for the rematch. I always feel I need a website...Or something like that. So...Here I am!Heh. I've been on OTHER webhosts, like AwardSpace, iFastNet, and others, what I think about them: THEY FAIL!Xisto is unique for me, I don't know why I've cut and run, but I won't do that this time, oh, I won't! :)Go T17!Fun fact: When I came back: HOSTING CREDITS : 13452.56, PM'd Buffalo about that!

Yeah, uh dude you have a dead link there...love to see your site(and join it too) but what is the www??? :rolleyes::)

Welcome back! :) Sadly, I can't say I remember you...but hello all the same! :)What was your old website/what will your new one be about, btw?Nice amount of hosting credits :D:rolleyes: You should of shared the love (with just me) :rolleyes:

Edited by Dagoth Nereviar (see edit history)

Hello Zero Ziat Posted Image and welcome back to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I can't say our paths have crossed before, but oh well, glad to see you back anyway. Hey, can I have some of those credits? :rolleyes: Must be nice, but then when you apply for hosting again, you will lose all but 3 or 4 of them. :) Trap 17 is the best host on the web, I guess you have found out for yourself. Get your site up and running soon, and good luck this time around..

Welcome back! tongue.gif Sadly, I can't say I remember you...but hello all the same! laugh.gif

What was your old website/what will your new one be about, btw?

Nice amount of hosting credits biggrin.gif laugh.gif You should of shared the love (with just me) tongue.gif

Hahaha, sure, Mich, you can have some. XD

Well, thanks for the comeback message!

EDIT: The website is gonna be a personal website, most likely explaining me, but it will have even more content than me. Get it? It can have a webcomic...News, funny articles, videos, etc.

Edited by Zero Ziat (see edit history)

Great, Zero's back. Just kidding. Welcome back to Xisto man. I thought I told you to pass me some of those credits? How mean! :).