xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MIGUE2k7

Error On Terminating My Hosting Account I still appear as Hosted... wtf

Hey, I did the termination process, and my Website and Cpanel dissapeared as well, but the wrong thing is that i still in the HOSTED group, so im still loosing credits. I know that my Credit counter resets to a certain number but if i make post i will loose those credits :) I found another post with this same problem and it said it would be fixed, but its been almost 2 weeks since i terminated my hosting and nothing happens... any help? its something relationed with the cpanel manteinance?Thanks

Edited by MIGUE2k7 (see edit history)

Seems you're still apart of the "HOSTED" group. I suggest PM'ing BuffaloHelp, you need to be moved from "HOSTED" to the "MEMBERS" group, that should solve your issue.

I think it's the fact that cpanel is in maintenance mode so it won't pick it up until after it is out of read only mode.

Editing member status...done.External script is forbidden from changing any part of forum database. Therefore, your status could not have been modified by the termination script.All is fixed. Have a nice day :)Topic closed.