xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Cpanel Is In The Process Of Maintenance the error message you see is normal

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

It's a short notice but server admins decided to perform a routine maintenance to our cPanels. It was hoping that it would finish over night when it was less inconvenience to our hosting members...but nothing ever goes according to plan in hosting world :)

Please be patient and until cPanel comes back. All Free Web Hosting request will be ON HOLD until further notice.

Thank you everyone.

although this could be unrelated to the cpanel problem. Is that that reason why the forums seem to be sluggish? last few days it seems that the forums take a bit longer to load then they use to. No it is not my connection so i debunk that solution. Just wondering if anyone else seems to notice the sluggish load of the Xisto forums?

Saint Michael-Parts of the forums have been a bit slower for me too, but not that bad. It just seems to be a bit sluggish when you first log in. Its like its having a hard time retrieving your post credits. After I log in, and get the main forum page loaded the rest of the pages seem normal. Anyone else confirm on this? Having the same issue? ...not really an issue, just an observation I guess..

No problem with the connections for me though. Try Mozilla Firefox 2.0 with FasterFox Plug-in. I have a decent 22kbps speed here. And all goes well :)Btw, Buff, I hope it can be resolved. Hehe. Although I am not currently hosted. XD

Just found out that ftp is down as well so no updates to your site can be made at this time so sorry for that inconvenience.Thats the thing I never log off as log into my account. I am using FF2 I think thats where the problem is coming from, been having problems with this browser freezing on me and other junk. I did download fasterfox it help just a bit although not much.

Sorry for the inconvenience!The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Maybe this is why FTP is also down.

Thats the thing I never log off as log into my account. I am using FF2 I think thats where the problem is coming from, been having problems with this browser freezing on me and other junk. I did download fasterfox it help just a bit although not much.

FF2 has been release as a final and official release. I've been through it's development pace and never heard of someone having problem in freezing and having junks. Except, if you're using an old version of Windows Media Player which sometimes makes FF2 crash, and it is unlikely that you're using a outdate WMP. ^_~

Aeon, SM just explained that FTP was down.Thanks for being patient guys. Hopefully we'll be back up for good shortly.

As of this post, FTP and Cpanel are up and running 100%. While FTP was available during some downtime of cPanel, FTP finally timed out when gamma server rebooted.By the way, please refrain from "assuming" something regarding how we are structured here in Xisto--forum server is *NOT* on hosting server. They are not related at all! If forum seemed slow it's because either I was deleting mass spam posts or running cpu and forum rebuild. I repeat, forum and hosting are not in the same server. How many times do I have to repeat this? :)If you meant to say forum seemed slow and maybe forum server also was undergoing cpanel maintenance... then please say so CLEARLY. Do not post and confuse readers.Topic closed. Thanks for your patience everyone.