xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Voidless_Shadows

Did I Spam?

My hosting credits ran out thursday morning (through normal credit loss), later that day/night I posted to get it back up to 3 credits, it's still not re-activated yet, it says I was either innactive, spamming at the forums or violated ToS... My site was a simple gaming clan page and I have positive credits, so it has to be the third, but I don't know what I did that would make my site be disabled (I did post a one liner that got deleted in a thread that was getting repetedly bombarded by spammers, so there was some credit loss there...)Any help?EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, I have a second account on Xisto, but I haven't used it in a long time, the e-mail adress is innactive and I have no idea what the password is. Should I send a PM an admin's way and ask about it?

Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

You must have over 4 credits and wait about an hour for the re-instatement script to re-activate your account.

Like jlhaslip said 4 credits are needed to become unsuspended. This is why it's recommended to have 10 credits at all times. If you have 4 though and the server script is ran an hour later when you have 3.91 or whatever though you will not be unsuspended so bring it up to 10 or so, and you will definately be back running your site in not time at all.