xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
prix

Learn To Fly Flight Simulator X acts as a potential teaching tool for wannabe pilot

flight simulator X has great potential. you can learn alot of it. as mentioned by the topic starter the great thing about this game is the fact that it entertains and it teaches. isn't that what schools and educational organisations are trying (in most cases failing) to achieve. if your having fun you don't really notice that your learning. flight simulator X is the best flying game out there.

fs2004 with lots of addon's is still better than fsx I'm waiting to get a new computer before trying out fsx. As for fsx being a teaching tool for wannabe pilots I doubt the default one would because default planes I believe have no fmc which is basically a necessity in most ifr flying aircraft these days. Secondly no matter if you 'flew' on FSX you would still need to do the whole pilot training course from the start regardless.