xisto Community
prix

Freewaregenius.com

its giving me this erroe

Error establishing a database connection
This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at 216.246.48.250. This could mean your host's database server is down.
Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
Are you sure that the database server is running?

If you're unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

Does this place download a lot of extra programs and toolbars that we dont want though?

Cool page, that gorillaz game is fun too. I dont think they download with extra programs and toolbars, because the programs you download are from the original maker of the program, his webpage is kind of like a blog that reviews those freeware programs and shows you where to download them.

Thanks for this site. While I haven't actually scrolled around, it looks quite promising. However, it may just be the same as download.com.

If there is no extra software installed then i will be sure to check this site out. It looks great. Thanks.

This looks like quite a nice website to spend some time on, I love free software and sites like this make it easy to find proper free programs.. Thanks for sharing this, but shoulnd't this post be in the freeware board?

I know a even better one:

Freeware Home
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Not that that website is not good, it is, but this is way better, in my opinion, still, thanks for sharing, that one is going to my bookmarks list.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)