xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
detportal

Revenge

anyone got any good revenge ideas? there is this guy in my class who's dad is a teacher at another good high school. he thinks he's the best at everything and it really peeves us off. he often pretends to go aggro and is extremely annoying. also he has an extremely short temper and thinks the world revolves around him. he only thinks of himself and when forming groups takes the best people in order to make him look the best. he always asks to borrow money and other things from us and makes it sound as though it is illegal to refuse. it is REALLY annoying and i would really like some decent revenge. anyone got any ideas?

Edited by detportal (see edit history)

That was a really funny video, if not gross :)

Creating a custom revenge scheme depends on a lot of factors. For one, do you have what it takes to take him on? I'm not talking of plain guts here. For example, are you a particularly ravishing person? Do you have lots of money to spend on revenge? Or are you part of the top ten most intelligent people in your class? Do you have a lot of friends? Do you interact with his other "victims"? Do you have people to back you up?

Basically, what I'm thinking involves public humiliation, something like everybody not wanting to group with him. Or manipulating the situation that would make him seem to be extorting money from impoverished people or bullying severely handicapped persons. Hell, it worked on "Malcolm in the Middle" :)

How about talking to his dad? Sure it would be a pitiful and even dangerous effort for just you but maybe if you came and complained as a group, fun things might start happening. Okay, maybe forget his dad, talk to the teacher, the principal or some authoritative figure.

I also remembered something I did to classmates back in high school as a prank. Get them to sit on something... nasty. I once put a small piece of chalk on a classmate's seat while she was just about to sit down. Later on, there was a white spot on her dark PE pants. Childish, yes, but revenge all the same.

You could also try petty thievery. Hide some or all of his stuff inside a closet, locker or behind the door. Just make sure you don't get caught :rolleyes:

I once offered a drink to some of my classmates, only, the water was laced with lead. Well, nothing happened to them, thankfully. You could, however, offer him something laced with, hmmn, laxatives, perhaps? I'm sure it'd be a fun spectacle to behold. Just be sure to get real laxatives; you wouldn't wanna get behind bars for killing him off now, would you?

For instance, despite urban legend that it's perfectly harmless, Tetrahydroziline hydrochloride, commercially known as Visine (by Pfizer) is not, repeat, not safe as a laxative. Aside from diarrhea, it can also cause nervous breakdown, temperature fluctuations, changing blood pressure and even hallucinations. I can personally attest to the veracity of the last symptom, based on experience. It's not nice, really.

Well, revenge has never been a sugary business but sometimes, someone's gotta do it. Head-on or by stealth, you can probably choose a stratagem suited to your purposes. Best of luck :rolleyes:

(I would have shared some hexes but then again, that might destroy my credibility)

I dunno. The guy sounds like a real dumb@$$, the kind of person I love to hate as well. Seriously, though, he acts like he's so great, is he really smart or anything? And how the heck can he pick groups? Maybe the smart people want to do something. Anyways, if you're the only one annoyed by him, then you probably should just learn to grow a thick skin and ignore him. And if everyone hates him, then no revenge is necessary.Seriously, revenge is just childish. If you had "revenge" on him, what would the effects be. Would he feel dumb? Probably. Would you feel any better? Maybe. Would anyone else care? Probably not.From experience, revenge isn't all that great. If he has a girlfriend or something, you could mess that up, but that'd just get him angry at you. Seriously, just leave him be.

The fact of the matter is his dad is in ANOTHER school - hence any power he may derive from that is practically non-existant. Do what you must, but when he's an attention seeking brat, simply ignoring them will do. When forming groups, why let him get all the good people? If he really is as annoying as you say, what makes you think your smarter classmates would always want to group with him? Logic says if you provide them with a better alternative they would surely select that.Really, the best revenge is to outplay him at his own game.

Lol thanks for your help. I tried the diplomatic way with that guy. it worked. on the other hand, i found myself another enemy (sorry people, i didn't MEAN to). he's just as bad, but a LOT more egotist, and thinks that everything he does is funny. other people simply aren't so impressed. what kinds of insults are we allowed to use here [glances at moderators]? it would be nice if you could make a list of insults we can use on the forums without getting a warning.i guess petty theft works. but i can't talk about it here because stealing is a crime and the moderators won't like it.Does anybody know of a good pranks site, or a site dedicated to ACHIEVABLE revenges? Also my friends really don?t want to help because they, like cangor, think I?m finding myself too many enemies and if I get caught with my revenges, I could land in deep [censored]. So I guess I?m on my own.Laxative is DEFINITELY a good option if I time it well, considering the guy takes a bus and train home and probably won?t want diarrhoea while on an express train. Well thanks you guys again for your help, especially salamangkero. I?ll think of something. Eventually?

Seriously, you're just being juvinile. grow up a bit. I seriously think the entire concept of revenge is completely dumb and childish. Be a bit more mature and everybody'll like you anyways.

a hot pant meant for her Revenge

well, I found this site and wanted to tell you guys a story about my bootyrrhea incident. This is the story of careless mistake and where the hunter became the hunted. A few months ago my mother in law invited me to take a trip with her to visit my husband, who at the time worked in Washington. The monster in law had a private plane and she wanted to make this trip as pleasant as possible for me, since her and I have never gotten along in the past before. Well, to her the past is past and she had gone on to crushed all disagreement with me. However, I'm the one holding the grudge and choosing humiliation from diarrhea attacks is my number one weapon of the day. First I convinced my mother in law to wear tight white for this trip. This would ensure of the visual evidence that she did not make it to the bathroom when the hot fudge hit her behind. She gladly fell for it and sport white dress pant that day. We had champagne before the trip and I laced her glass with a super strength laxative in liquid form that I've hidden in my purse all day pretending that it was visine. Well, the bell rang and came the delivery boy bringing the foods she ordered for us. She make a toast to my husband and drank down the prank. I drank my with joy awaiting to see her hot pant incident. The time had come to take off to the sky and as I force small talks with the old hag, all that was running in my mind was when will she violently diarrhea her pants. Sometime had passed and the trip got longer , still my mind wonders when will the laxative make her hold on to her seat try not to turn her pant brown for the sake of her dignity. Then I felt sudden needs to go poop. At first it was a bit urgent, but I could hold it. My concern is the mom in law white pants hilarious incident waiting to happen. But to my surprise the more I wonder about her behind, the more I'm worry about mine. I felt my needs to goes BM grew stronger and more urgently in my tummy as the trip went on. My stomach then got real warm, I now officially have to take a ****. Holding myself together,I smile at her from across my seat, and forced on with the small talks as the pressure to ****s boiled up in my stomach, and the needs to release what I am positive to be an enormous amounts of diarrhea into my pants grew very strong. I couldn't help but look with curious at my Mother in laws posture and notice she is not showing any sign of wanting to haul *bottom* off this plane or having a bad case of diarrhea at all. Sweats begin to builds on my lower back and neck from me trying so hard to control my need for a toilet. I almost **** in my pants for relocating my butt to a different spot on the seat. She asked me if I was alright and I reply with a lie saying, I'm fine. My urge to go BM got so bad I had to clench my butt cheeks together trying to not ruined my thong or worse goes on over myself. I'm surprised as to how she could have not felt the effects of the laxatives yet. What I gave her would make her ****s her pants with massive diarrhea .She should be feeling her lower intestines make noises, she should be farting a river of hot ****s into her pants. And as planned, I would be pretending to be sick with diarrhea also and lock myself in the one plane restroom available, causing her to ****s herself where she stand or seated!. Shouldn't she be having an ultimate attack of hot, explosives diarrhea where she sitting by now? And why is it that I'm the one sweating through my shirts, sitting tightly with an already ruined thong, worrying about completely ****ting in my pants!.Likely Page BreakWell, with those final thoughts I began to diarrhea my pants where I sat. It was much worse than I thought, a hot wave of mushy ****s blasted through my thong to leave my *bottom* and enter my pant. But that's only the beginning. I then immediately had to lift my butt up to allowed a massive amount of hot fudges to enter my pant, filling my pant up right away. I did not want to seat back down, so I reach for her shoulder and make my way to the plane restroom. Much to my surprises, there were a gray duck tape sealing the toilet. She then told me that the toilet is not working. Standing with my hands on the restroom door as I sweats from the neck down, I told her that it must have been my champagne from earlier in the day that make me sick. She replies that it could not have been and that she drank my glass as I tip the delivery boy so and I drank her glass. She don't blame the champagne at all. After being inform of the bad news, I just stood still and violently **** myself with full force turning my pants into a total hot mess. It was horrible there was so much and diarrhea some of it pushed it way down the side of my legs; I was wearing tight black pant and secretly hope that it would not be too easy to be notice. The sad part continued as I have to be seated for landing and some of the diarrhea escape my pant through my back. When we got landing the first thing I did was March straight to the lady room and started peeing brown liquid with my butt. My mother in laws never found out about the bullet that was intended for her. And I became the victim of my own revenge prank. It was a hot butt dilemma to remembers !

Posted Image

-reply by Jessica