xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Erin

Hey!

I'm, obviously, new here! :rolleyes: My host has been down for nearly a week now so I'm fairly ticked. LOL :) Thought I'd find someone new, and hopefully better!! Can't wait to give this place a try! :rolleyes:

Hey! Welcome to Xisto. Hopefully, you'll get your hosting soon. As long as you post following the rules (hopefully, you read the rules) and I assure you you'll get hosting soon; that is, good hosting. Maybe you can tell us a little more about yourself. Like what your hobbies are and what you like to do? How did you find Xisto? :) Well, once again welcome, and ask around if you have any questions, you'll find the people here very friendly.

Hey, welcome to Xisto. Well I don't think you'll have any problems with Xisto as long as you know the basics of posting and how to avoid getting warned which is simple. Just have to read the Xisto Readme (link in my signature) Hopefully you'll get to know us better and us you. We tend to have a lot of fun here posting and shouting in the shoutbox. It's come more than just a place to earn hosting for me.

i beat mich!!! but welcome to Xisto! i hope you enjoy your stay here. you will have a blast and meet a lot of new and awesome people. but PLEASE abide by the rules! but above all...HAVE FUN!

Welcome to Xisto Erin. Free hosting is very easy to come by if you just follow the rules and you should be just fine. So what are you like? How old are you? I'm 14 and a freshman in high school. Have fun around here and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hello Erin Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Wish you had let us know a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help. What is the subject of the site you have? Type good content in your posts and you will get hosting here in no time. There are loads of interesting, helpful people here. If you need any help, just ask. Somebody will direct you to the solution.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! :)

Maybe you can tell us a little more about yourself. Like what your hobbies are and what you like to do? How did you find Xisto?

My name is, of course, Erin and I'm from New Brunswick, Canada. :D I like to read (true crime and biographies), love to paint and draw, and pretty much just learn and be creative. :) LOL Um, I'm a "Royal Watcher" - follow the Maktoum family of Dubai, UAE mostly. Had a life-long interest in the British royals until probably a year or two ago. :o I am also a little TOO up-to-date on celeb gossip. LMAO :o Huge fan of Marilyn Monroe - she's my idol and inspiration. :rolleyes: I'm also a huge fan of "classic" Hollywood movies from the 30s, 40s, and 50s. :o

Basically my brain is filled with more useless junk than stuff I should probably know. :o I think my being a college drop-out (twice :) ) is proof of that :o Actually the first time wasn't my doing but anyway... LOL

I hope to host my Sharon Tate website here. I've had it for 3 years and until now never had a huge problem with my hosts. Now I'm just fed up with things and hope that this is the host for me. :huh::rolleyes:

And, before I forget: I found out about Xisto on free-webhosts.com. :o
Edited by Erin (see edit history)

Very nice job Erin. Now that is what I call a proper intro. You sound like an interesting person. Glad you are got hosting here. Have you got your site up yet? If so, where, so we can take a look. Hosting here is very reliable and everybody in this forum is helpful and friendly. Keep up the informative posts.