xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

Harry Potter, Best Book Ever!

I've only read the last book, the Deathly Hallows cos i wanted to know what the big deal was. Chapter 33 had me crying my eyes out (i dont want to put spoilers here but it's when Snape confesses his undying love for .. ) although i thought the ending was a bit twee and kinda like bad fanfiction.

I love harry potter so much but I think all that books were written only for money :P Why? I know that J.K. Rowling write that books with hearth but when first 4 books was so popular all time when she was writing other books I think she was only thinking about money not about our opinions . She just write a nice book for dreaming :)

I read all of them.. I like it a lot.. But there are many strange things wroten.. well.. i guess the writter can't remember of every detail she wrote.. I didn't like the movies tho..

details like her recent announcement that dumbledore is gay... woot?!?! =)) i think it is very hidden and only makes us read the whole series again just to find out how she made dumbledore gay... heheh...

The books are great, they open up for the magic, that exist in everyone of us.Encourage us to achieve our dreams, strive against the purpose of our lifes.Even if the struggle may cost you everything you hold dear, you'll be rewarded in the end.And for the topic, which I seems for the most part, making offtopics, I'll say thatOrder of the Phoenix is the book I like most.