xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeeCee06

Ps3 Gets Sold For 100 Million!

WHat if some rich person couldnt wait and this is all real?I heard John Edawrds try to get one from WAL-MARt and could not so maybe he bided on it. You never knowm you cannot just assume that it's false even if the bid is100000000 or w/e it is

What is funny if you actually do the math, 99 million dollars could buy you almost half of the total consoles that were availible for launch in North America, or 165,000 to be exact. Obviously though this is a fake situation where someone has essentially 'bought it out' to discourage people from bidding... Still, 99 million dollars? Someone must of been on something.I guess people really want their consoles, i'm just going to wait for a used one in a year or two, saves money for more games and i'm getting the exact same unit. Unless... this generation is so good no one sells theirs. Well, that's highly unlikely.

They're not being idiots, rather they're staging their own protests against the people who bought several PS3's only to make a profit online. By bidding extremely high results, they're preventing people from making a profit as quickly/easily, as the seller has to remove the dummy bids (meanwhile those who are making legit ones, cannot). Considering the number of consoles that were bought for the sole purpose of reselling for a profit, I can understand why real gamers are angry when they stood in line only to be denied a console.

thats just plain ridiculous. I wonder why people pay so much for these units, they can easily pay some one a fraction of that price to camp or wait in line for one.