xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lyon

Another Good Place To Host Files But not so good like the latest post

https://www.hightail.com/

- You can host and shre your uploaded files (Up to 1 Gb)
- But the link to download the file will be active for 7 days or 25 downloads and you can send to an email while you upload it.
- The speed is very fast, beleave me.

Maybe already some of the members know this free service, but know all the members will know the power of this great free service.

More links to come, or go to my website to view them in file storage menu.

https://www.hightail.com/

- You can host and shre your uploaded files (Up to 1 Gb)
- But the link to download the file will be active for 7 days or 25 downloads and you can send to an email while you upload it.
- The speed is very fast, beleave me.

Maybe already some of the members know this free service, but know all the members will know the power of this great free service.

More links to come, or go to my website to view them in file storage menu.

Are you sure,as i can see on the website with the link you gave the limit for the file is 100MB.Plus what kind of hosting is this?Can you host for example php files or its just for hosting and then other people download from the hosted files...It have nice design but the rule that your file will be active for downloading only 7 days...Its better to use free hosting,you can get 200MB from one host.I can't say which because i am not sure how much users they can host so if there are lots of people hosting server will be slower.

there are lots of services out there that are better than you senditfor eg
Megaupload
or
Mediafire

Yes i accept that.For example rapidshare is the most popular download&upload service.I know sometimes ads on Google for RapidShare are very stupid...For example if you write pen download you will see lots of ads for example download your favorite pen etc.
Ontopic:
This is not very popular service and doesn't have any promotional banners so it is not used.Services which aren't popular and used aren't safe,normally who wants to download from that service...But its normally every service to index some virus + here are included sites where is writen "This file was scanned with blabla and its 100% doesn't have virus" because that is lame.Who will scan every file if it's very popular and so much users are uploading files.So i support MediaFire and RapidShare.I don't want to talk about the most used illegal way to download something but i am sure that you know what is that :P

I personally like sendspace better than most of these because the uploads and downloads are fast, and you can earn points for premium. The files are up for 30 days from the last download, so I redownload every 30 days to make sure all my links are active.

I personally like sendspace better than most of these because the uploads and downloads are fast, and you can earn points for premium. The files are up for 30 days from the last download, so I redownload every 30 days to make sure all my links are active.

I'd like a place where you can also turn those points into cash. I tried Megaupload but even with over 5000 downloads (legitimate) I only got 82 points...

i still believe that rapidshare is the best .... i will i host a file for only 7 days? its not good.......

I dislike RS because even if you have only downloaded a small file there's still a delay before downloading another. It's even worse when you get disconnected in the middle of a download and not only do you have to start it over again but you also have to wait for another delay.

I dislike RS because even if you have only downloaded a small file there's still a delay before downloading another. It's even worse when you get disconnected in the middle of a download and not only do you have to start it over again but you also have to wait for another delay.

Sometimes you can have luck and automatic a button for download will appear but is not always.But this site want to get money for premium accounts and you need to wait.But this is popular service and i use it.I it is better to wait...With premium accounts you can have parallel downloads,no delay and faster download.The biggest problem for RS is that lots of accounts are hacked and now are destroyed,so no one wants to register.Everywhere it's with delay,but because RS delay is not much and it is popular,all my friends are using it

Rapidshare, mediupload, mediashare have limits. Mediaupload and some similar hosts offer paid to host files feature. You can earn money when people download your stuff. But hardly you can make money from it. 4shared is perfect for needs, it comes with small delay. Atleast delay is not big as rapidshare. Zidou is good as well, but have problem with firefox. ifileit and mihd.net are two good hosts. They offer free hosting as well as unlimited downloads. There is no daily limit on number of downloads. But since last month they started to restrict by making registration and login manadaroty to download files. I can understand due to unlimited download feature bots are being created for this network. so they have restrict.

These companies only offer limited time hosting for spcified files size. Humyo.com is best wesite to host files. You can share files and you can do colaborated work free of cost. Moreover there is no time limitation and file size limitation as you can host files upto 5GB. I search for many free file sharing and found this best. They offer very good downloading uploading speed. You can even do you work online thorugh JAVA interface. You can even just through your files on the interface and files will start uploading like you do in your Operating system. You may get alot of space from microsoft but they have size limitation upto 20 MB. similarly google has file size limitation. But Humyo.com is best!

These companies only offer limited time hosting for spcified files size. Humyo.com is best wesite to host files. You can share files and you can do colaborated work free of cost. Moreover there is no time limitation and file size limitation as you can host files upto 5GB. I search for many free file sharing and found this best. They offer very good downloading uploading speed. You can even do you work online thorugh JAVA interface. You can even just through your files on the interface and files will start uploading like you do in your Operating system. You may get alot of space from microsoft but they have size limitation upto 20 MB. similarly google has file size limitation. But Humyo.com is best!

humyo.com would totally die if everyone knew about it..it's just too good to be true

I agree. Rapidshare also makes you wait 15 minutes, which Sendspace and Megaupload don't. Mediafire isn't that bad either, but they don't have a point system as far as I know.

Mediafire is a site where you can upload files to be stored online. It can be shared with people as well, by just sending out the link that Mediafire gives you when you have uploaded the file.
Mediafire does not delete the file after a certain amount of days if you do not download it during that time. It is most likely to stay online unless they announce it.
The files are easy to download. No waiting around, playing hide and seek. It is straight forward. Many of those downloading services make it impossible for some people to find the real download link, as either you have to enter some letters, or find the link on a page full of ads. It can be extremely annoying for people.
There is no downloading limit. No bandwidth running out, which is very good. One file can be downloaded as many times as possible without the server going down.
For a slow internet connection, it is extremely hard to upload. Sometimes, after an hour or two, the page shows as Page cannot be displayed error, this can be frustrating if you have already spent a few hours uploading.
Files are limited to 100MB. That is, if you have a file bigger, you cannot upload it to Mediafire as it will delete the file.
Many times, the files show an error that it cannot be found in the server. Then, it would start to work perhaps three or four days later. During that time, it can be an inconvenience if the file is highly demanded.
I have been using Mediafire for some time and I do like their service, especially all of that for free. If you could bear with slow connection problems, the server errors and 100MB limit, then you would really like this service.
Another great feature is the ability to link to a directory. you can upload files in a folder and link to that folder and the person will see all the files contained in that folder.
Pros:
Unlimited web space.
Unlimited uploads/downloads.
Server stability.
Fast downloads.

Cons:
100MB file sized limit
Inactive files deleted.

Filefront is pretty much the same. although I do prefer Mediafire for their server stability. Filefront is a more open-public upload site where everyone sees your uploads and can download them. filefront does not delete your files.. they keep them for a long period of time and when it's time for it to be deleted if it's inactive you get an email with a link you can click and your file with be removed from the list of files to be deleted.

I go with mediafire :)