xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mada2030

World Of Warcraft Online Gaming

World Of Warcraftis the Best MMORPG game ever maded on Earth, it have about 8 billions of people who are playing it all the time, i play World Of Warcraft on official server called Vek'Nilash and it is Awsome, Great, i dont have word for that, you can play it hours and hours, days and days and you cant complete that game.... It is brilliance it is drogs of 21 century who dont play that game is NooB..... I am level 37 Orc shaman and i like horde, ally for me sucks... I can just say that i hate them... Becouse i kill about 732 allys and i'm much stronger of them, i have 1 more character orc shaman level 60, and next one will be Druid, Rogue or Mage, Priest.. Dont know yet, and i most get money and buy Burning Crousade one more continent there Outland..... Who dont play yet World Of Warcraft, he dont know what he missing... The Best Game..... Ever....

I think it is pretty bad how much people do play WoW, i use to play and i played all day. Really though you know how much time you are wasting playing that game, why don't you look at your play time sometime on there and then you will realize how much of a life you don't have. I realize some people play it every so often but a lot of the people on WoW are addicted. They really get you involved because you have to be the best on your server and be rank 14, so you play all the time just to try to be the best at a video game is pretty sad. I am not trying to make fun of anyone, but seriously think about the game has taken over a lot of people's lives.

World Of Warcraftis the Best MMORPG game ever maded on Earth, it have about 8 billions of people who are playing it all the time,

Haha, i don't think there is 8 billion people that play WoW because there is not even that many people living on earth. Although i am sure there are a few MILLION that do play the game.
Edited by dundun2007 (see edit history)

I know, that is loosing your life time, but what i can... It is simply soo good and i need to played it... If you ever played these game you will know for that is hard to go offline when you are in game, but if someone dont wanna lost hes time i can suggest that he dont try ever start play World Of Warcraft, becouse you will moste get level 70 and that is about 70 days of normal playing, some peoples can get level 70 in few days but if you play like me, you will need 60-70 days...---> ;) <---

before the two expansion packs came out, I've also played world of warcraftbut i found it extremely boring to run all the time from one place to anotheri wish there were some better things in it than just run running around and hack & slashone good point in my eyes was the amazingly big community of players from all over the worldhaving friends in world of warcraft made me continue playing it for 2 months (actually untill i reached level 35)then i grew terribly bored when playing it, the only stuff that amused meh was fishing and gathering seeds from flowersafter that i grew even more bored, so i quit playing world of warcraft just 1 level before 40now i can't see it anymore, not that i hate it, but its so terribly boring to see guys running around in that worldalways the same view from monsters, the same boring quests and so on ...

now i can't see it anymore, not that i hate it, but its so terribly boring to see guys running around in that worldalways the same view from monsters, the same boring quests and so on ...

I dont know for you, but i like running around the world, and completing quests it is fun... ;)

Depends on most cases... theres a large amount of PvP gamers out there which play on the PvP realms (meaning, if you sight a player of the opposite faction in your home territory... they cant attack you unless you attack them, or if you're in contested territory.. its Free for All KILL).. Of course they are those whiners that complain about the non-stop ganking (eg a Lvl 60 killing a Lvl 40), thus there are also PvE (Player v Environment) server for those that just want to run around and complete quests (and dungeons).

I'm playing on PVP servers becouse i think that Player VS player is much better of PVE or something else, becouse here is all the time killing, and ganging just how you sad---- I like that ;)

Well I have to say I don't agree with the majority of you, I play world of warcraft for a year and a couple of months now and I'm still not addicted to it, I'm able to play other games, I have a girlfriend, I hang out with friends, I'm even able to spend a month without playing which I did some times in the last year and I still think it is one of the best games ever made.I have a lot of friends who play it and I know some cases of addiction I just think it's a matter of self control and diversified interests, and you can play it without being addicted to it.Currently I'm here to host my wow's guild page and I'll try to learn a little bit more about php and mysql while I do it, so I can join two of my greatest interests, WOW and informatics.Those who never played it, please try, you won't regret it, but take it easy, be carefull not to get addicted.Those who stopped playing, admit it you miss those times.Live well, play games, make friends and never stop learning.

I don't play the game. I have played it before but now I all I do is make fun of people who play it and get addtited to it. So common and fess up if you play the game so I can make fun of you.
South Park even made an episode on it, quoted from the show "How do you kill that, that has on life?".

Wow that is a pretty... mean way to look at people who play MMO's. I for one play World of Warcraft, I love the game, but that doesn't mean that I stay up till 6am trying to level, or get a quest done. Yeah some people don't understand responsibility but that doesn't mean that you should make fun of them for it. That is like yelling at anyone who doesn't have responsiblities, or take note of them. Sure the game is addicting and people do get much into the game, but that is still a very harsh thing to make fun of them. You don't play the game, what makes you say it is so bad? South Park made a joke about it, I watched it, and I laughed. The fact that so many people think that it is a stupid game and make fun of the "nerds" and "geeks" who play it disgusts me. Think about it, you just spent time out of your life to make fun of people. Personally I find that going out of your way to make fun of people puts you on the lower step of the "social ladder". So suck it up, live with it, and stop thinking you are so cool by making fun of people who play the game.

I USED to play it. It's a good game at first, but gets boring fast. I got bored with it by level twenty-five. I don't think you should make fun of people for playing it though, considering YOU have played it.

before the two expansion packs came out, I've also played world of warcraftbut i found it extremely boring to run all the time from one place to another
i wish there were some better things in it than just run running around and hack & slash

one good point in my eyes was the amazingly big community of players from all over the world
having friends in world of warcraft made me continue playing it for 2 months (actually untill i reached level 35)
then i grew terribly bored when playing it, the only stuff that amused meh was fishing and gathering seeds from flowers
after that i grew even more bored, so i quit playing world of warcraft just 1 level before 40

now i can't see it anymore, not that i hate it, but its so terribly boring to see guys running around in that world
always the same view from monsters, the same boring quests and so on ...

There are a couple of PVP battlegrounds to compete in between questing, there is Warsong Gulch (First to 3 flags), Arathi Basin (capture the node and defend - first to 2000), Alterac Valley (lv 51+, first to kill the enemy general in a raid) and Eye of the Storm (61+) in which there are some objectives to complete while at the same time killing opposing faction players. Although doing it repeatedly (like questing) may seem a bit boring, it's a good breaker from questing. The only thing about it is that Arathi Basin and Eye of the Storm seems dominated by Horde group after Horde group, Warsong can go either way (50/50), and Alterac Valley @ 60 is Horde dominated, Alterac Valley @ 70 is Alliance dominated.

I could go on with the Alterac Valley controversies (and Arathi Basin) controversies on how both battlegrounds are not balanced terrain-wise, but that's better left in the WoW forums.
Edited by arnz (see edit history)