xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
greentea-pocky

Hallloooo~!

hello everyone on trap 17 ^o^ hmm well im gonna introduce my self now ahaha kk hmmm for starters you can all call me Mae. i'm 15 yearsold and i love love everything thats cute and cuddly ahahahah i guess girly but still a little punk rock (yes weird combo) hahah mmm i love cartoons like anime and asian movies, jdramas, kdramas and listening to music like mainstream stuff, asian stuff yenno jpop, jrock, kpop, cpop ^o^ hahaha yeah. Umm I like to dress fobby i guess. cuz im fob at heart hahahaha yeah I come from the philippines but im a mix of chinese and hawaiian! 

Hello Mae, welcome to Xisto, my name is Justin and I am 16. I am new also and have found this place to be more than just free hosting and hopefully you will too. If you have any questions about Xisto just ask anyone here, I would be glad to answer any questions that you have but like I said, im pretty new here too so you might have a better chance with asking someone else...

Hello. Welcome to Xisto. I hope you have a great time posting and hopefully will get hosting soon. But before you start, you should read the 'README' and follow the rules which will get you hosting quickly. I'm much into anime, but I'm sure a lot of people here in Xisto are. To be honest, I couldn't really understand what you said in that long, run-on sentence/paragraph.

Welcome Mae. I'm 14 years old, so you got me beat by one year. Girly girly and punk rock certainly do not go together, I don't see how that works. I'm neither of those. Philippines sounds like a neat place to leave, off by itself. You should find the members here very nice. Have fun posting and if you have any questions just look here.

Edited by husker (see edit history)

Hello Mae, welcome to Xisto, my name is Justin and I am 16. I am new also and have found this place to be more than just free hosting and hopefully you will too. If you have any questions about Xisto just ask anyone here, I would be glad to answer any questions that you have but like I said, im pretty new here too so you might have a better chance with asking someone else...

hahah hi justin!! ^o^ i understand that you are very much into cars?? hmmm mee too but i would love to learn more!! Thankyou!

Hello. Welcome to Xisto. I hope you have a great time posting and hopefully will get hosting soon. But before you start, you should read the 'README' and follow the rules which will get you hosting quickly. I'm much into anime, but I'm sure a lot of people here in Xisto are.
To be honest, I couldn't really understand what you said in that long, run-on sentence/paragraph.

hahahah thankyou and my grammar is bad ne? hheehee which run-on sentence? theres tons XD

Welcome Mae. I'm 14 years old, so you got me beat by one year. Girly girly and punk rock certainly do not go together, I don't see how that works. I'm neither of those. Philippines sounds like a neat place to leave, off by itself. You should find the members here very nice. Have fun posting and if you have any questions just look here.

hey yeahh awwe but im a child at heart. and yes girly and punk rock can mix together I listen to a lot of their music, might not dress like it but i can still listen to it right? ^o^ hahaha and thankyou. nice to meet you!

Hello greentea-pocky Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You have come to the right place for a lively forum and the best no ad hosting on the web. Make sure your post have good content and you will have hosting in no time at all.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

What part of the Great White North do you live in? I live in BC, near the Alberta border. An hour's drive west of Lake Louise. Are you from the East? I read your Hosting Application. Good luck with that.

Hello and welcome to Xisto! You'll find many helpful and friendly people here. Be sure to follow the rules, and read the README. I sent you a friend request on myspace an hour or two ago.

Welcome to the forum! I am from Singapore and I have been to Philippines before, a visit to my maid's hometown in Manila. It was very intriguing especially the areas where the volcano is situated, the ash on the land looks very different and interesting to me. Anyway that aside, I like Asian dramas too especially Taiwan ones and CPop especially Rainie Yang, share with me some nice dramas you know of will you? With regards to Xisto, in short just follow 3 steps, Search before you post to make sure this is not a repeated thread, make your topic and post descriptive and read the rules. That is the advice I can give you, I have been here for 2.5 months, and it is really nice to be here, but sometimes there are just too many forums to post in. But that shouldn't be a problem

Chinese + Hawaiian but come from the Philipines?? Sounds like a real cool mix. You seem like a happy, upbeat cool person... I look forward to seeing you post on Xisto! Girly, likes cartoons and has a Punk Rock side? You sound like my kinda person. Be assured I'll check out your myspace... See you on the forums some time soon!

Hello greentea-pocky Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You have come to the right place for a lively forum and the best no ad hosting on the web. Make sure your post have good content and you will have hosting in no time at all.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Hi mich..from MICHigan ahahaha...zomg that was lame =_=;; anywho! ahah yeah Xisto seems like as awesome hoster and i'm already on my way to getting my own site!

What part of the Great White North do you live in? I live in BC, near the Alberta border. An hour's drive west of Lake Louise. Are you from the East? I read your Hosting Application. Good luck with that.

oooo i wanna live in bc!! such beautiful scenery~! and i live in the boringest place....winnipeg =_=;;;

Hello and welcome to Xisto! You'll find many helpful and friendly people here. Be sure to follow the rules, and read the README. I sent you a friend request on myspace an hour or two ago.

hey! yeah i accepted your request! ^^

Welcome to the forum! I am from Singapore and I have been to Philippines before, a visit to my maid's hometown in Manila. It was very intriguing especially the areas where the volcano is situated, the ash on the land looks very different and interesting to me. Anyway that aside, I like Asian dramas too especially Taiwan ones and CPop especially Rainie Yang, share with me some nice dramas you know of will you? With regards to Xisto, in short just follow 3 steps, Search before you post to make sure this is not a repeated thread, make your topic and post descriptive and read the rules. That is the advice I can give you, I have been here for 2.5 months, and it is really nice to be here, but sometimes there are just too many forums to post in. But that shouldn't be a problem

=O thats awesome!! I havent been back since i was 2! i was actually born there then moved to canada, i wish to visit very soon!! oooo!! i havent seen many taiwan drama's yet but im looking into watching "it started with a kiss" or "meteor garden ^o^ and rainie yang is tooooo cute! Im so jealous of her beauty hahahah. some really good dramas that i know of are "stairway to heaven" autumn tale, summer scent, goong, full house, my girl and my name is kim sam soon. ^^ currently im watching hana yori dango!! and its good so far hahaha

Hey man and welcome! As you can tell, I'm very new here as well!

hello!! ehhh! we all gotta start somewhere XD

Winter-peg, you mean?I have only ever been there during the summer and I found the city to be very nice and friendly, lots of stuff to do. I really enjoyed hanging out at the Tourist trap downtown on the River. I forget the name of the place, but it had like a Farmer's Market / Bazaar and lots of places to eat. Really cool spot to hang out and kill some time on a gorgeous summer's day. Winnipeg has a lot of History, since it was the Gateway to the West when the railroad and other modes of transportation used to pass through it while the Homesteaders travelled West. The Chicago of Canada... Lots of multi-cultural activities and a great University (or 2).Did you happen to have front row seats for the Grey Cup this past weekend?

Winter-peg, you mean?I have only ever been there during the summer and I found the city to be very nice and friendly, lots of stuff to do. I really enjoyed hanging out at the Tourist trap downtown on the River. I forget the name of the place, but it had like a Farmer's Market / Bazaar and lots of places to eat. Really cool spot to hang out and kill some time on a gorgeous summer's day. Winnipeg has a lot of History, since it was the Gateway to the West when the railroad and other modes of transportation used to pass through it while the Homesteaders travelled West. The Chicago of Canada... Lots of multi-cultural activities and a great University (or 2).
Did you happen to have front row seats for the Grey Cup this past weekend?

Oh you mean the Forks market?! hahaha yeah that place is really cool along with corydon avenue and ozborne! Probably the only cool hangout places in the peg ^o^. Oh yes? haha i just thought winnipeg was just some random town stuck in the middle of canada with reallly hot summers and really cold winters XD But i did know winnipeg started the whole woman should vote stuff. Yes we have 2 universities here, u of manitoba and winnipeg BUT i'm planning to go east where you live! hahah go UBC!! =D
and nooo i didnt go to the grey cup =( it was sold out! although my school was giving away tickets. I watched it on tv tho and bc pwned montreal ^o^
Edited by greentea-pocky (see edit history)