xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeeCee06

What Kind Of Car Do You Drive?

If you don't know by now im really into cars... so I decided to make a topic about what kind of car you drive in real life.

I drive a 2006 Scion tC, the color is called Black Cherry Pearl and I have put a few after market acessories into it. I have my car on cardomain, the URL is http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2366084/2006-scion-tc/

A 2006 Blue Dodge Charger

I saw a Dodge Charger the other day, it had a medium sized bodykit, not one of the huge ones that are right against the ground but not a small one either, it also had a hoodscoop and a wing, the hoodscoop wasnt a huge bulky one that gets the attention and the wing wasn't one of the big silver wings you normally see, all the stuff was painted the same as the car and didnt stick out too much, it all went together very nicely. The car didnt really have a lot in it, but just those three things made it look even way better than the Dodge Charger Daytona Edition. If I see it again i'll try to get a picture of it.
Edited by TeeCee06 (see edit history)

Mazda RX-8's are probably in my top list of favorite cars, even when you have an RX-8 and its stock it still looks better than almost any car on the road, sorta like a Nissan 350z, they look very unique, besides the Infiniti G35 that looks almost like the 350z, but that is just because they are Infiniti & Nissan are owned by the same people just like Toyota & Lexus.

During the cold weather months I drive a 2002 Chevy Impala, 4dr. BUT, during the good weather months I drive an '88 Vette, 35th anniv white with removable Glass top. I bet you can guess which one I like driving the best. :blink:

Notice from jlaslip:
the Impala? :wacko:

During the cold weather months I drive a 2002 Chevy Impala, 4dr. BUT, during the good weather months I drive an '88 Vette, 35th anniv white with removable Glass top. I bet you can guess which one I like driving the best. :blink:

Probably the malibu for sure... The only thing I really know about the 35th anniversary is that it only came in white and they didnt make very many at all... Im guessing they probably gave it a little more power too? Does it have the full fiberglass body like most of the vettes around that time because if it does im sure that thing flys.

Probably the malibu Impala for sure... The only thing I really know about the 35th anniversary is that it only came in white and they didnt make very many at all... Im guessing they probably gave it a little more power too? Does it have the full fiberglass body like most of the vettes around that time because if it does im sure that thing flys.

Mine only has a 305 and yes it is full fiberglass body construction. My daughter and son-in-law, who restore and show cars, are the only ones that have blown it out. They say it can really move. I really like the way it holds the road on curves, etc. Nice, low-to-the-ground feeling. Really a joy to drive. Nice wide tires!! Edited by Mich (see edit history)

If you get that thing up to a pretty high speed on the interstate I bet you can feel the front of your car wanting to come up because of it being so light, a friend of mine took his dads 92 corvette out and we had it well over 100 mph... but around 90 mph and higher you could feel the front wanting to come up, it was a really wierd feeling.

Edited by TeeCee06 (see edit history)

If you get that thing up to a pretty high speed on the interstate I bet you can feel the front of your car wanting to come up

And if the tires are out of round causing a slight lift off the pavement, it feels that way too soon. I need new tires, so I haven't tried getting up much over 80mph. Wow are vette parts expensive. Especially tires!!!!

I have a car, because it belonged to my grandpa, but since he dies i Got it... and i cant drive it yet.... but it is a 1991 Toyota Camry 4 door sedan, v6, runs pretty good :blink: it gets about 22-23 MPG (Miles Per gallon), excelent air conditioner, and my granpda was old school so all he had was an old Tape Player and radio... when i get a job i plan on changing that big time :wacko:

I have two cars. My babying car is 1995 Frod Probe GT. I think this is the slickest car ever built! It's a hybrid model where Mazda RX engine meets good old American body parts. I love it! Stick shift that I once beat Mustang automatic from 0-60... this car is so popular among collectors that there are automotive clubs just for this car. There are many parts that makes Probe a unique machine. Search Probe with Sleepy Eye and you'll see what I'm talking about. :blink: Here is a sample http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2232120/1993-ford-probe/ I can drive this car 480 miles before I have to fill it up. I drove from Boston, MA to New York, NY in one tank of gas.

My traveling car is 1999 Nissan Altima. It's only 7 years old but has 119,000 miles already under the hood. But boy what a workhorse. I have never had any problem with this car. Last year I took this one from NY to CA, did cross-state from Nappa to SD and then to Las Vegas... and then flew it back from LV to NYC... I just couldn't drive it back due to my short vacation days. The engine sounds louder than the day I got it but everything is still ticking and thumping. Although I think Nissan could have used better paint coating method. If a small chip is made the weather will chip it out even more. Very soft paint job I might add. Wouldn't you believe I'm still averaging 22mpg city and 38mpg highway?

I used to have a car... it was a 92 Toyota Celica. It was white and i loved it... i found it in the paper and i bought it with some money i saved up when i was 14... well actually i gave my money to my mom and she bought it for me... i didnt have my license or my permit yet so i didnt get to drive it. I was supposed to take drivers ed when i was 14 and a half but it kept getting cancelled... August of last year we didnt have no moneys left so we had to sell it... it made me sad. now... here i am 16 with only only 6 months before i get my license and no car or means of buying one... BUT... i do have my eyes on the Nissan 350z... I want it in daytona blue... and it has to be an automatic because i cant drive a manual... Ill have to find some pics... If you dont know what it looks like your missing out... you need to find out .... it is AWSOME!