xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pat_decor

My First Date Alil late...

Well I had 1 serious boyfriend when I was 15, but he was a jerk, and we lived in a small town where there was jack to do, so he never actually took me out on a date. My 2nd "boyfriend" never took me out on a real "date" because that would have made his REAL girlfriend(s) angry. lol. So getting to my first real date, it didn't happen till afew months ago, my then bf (who is my husband now) and I had already been together for 2 years and we finally went to the movies just me and him, lol well actually it was a double date, his older brother n his girlfriend went with. We went to go see silent hill, it was nice :blink: definetly worth the wait. BTW I was 19 at the time.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Filter modified to improve the content
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Well that's nice to hear. I haven't had a girlfriend yet, kind of because I think something like what happened to you will happen to me. There's no need to rush things in dating I think. I'd rather pick and choose the ones that I have talked to and feel are "right" to me, but I will still probably have some problems like yours. Personally I think 19 is a little young to get in the marring mood, but what do I know lol. Well, it sounds like a bad experience couldn't keep you down. Nice story with a happy ending.

Edited by husker (see edit history)

wow you're married at 19? i turn 19 next year, cant imagine getting married within a year.. thats sooo soon; i have so many other things i want to accomplish before i settle down with someone... i do want to have children while i'm young though. 24-26 i think, i just love kids haha.well getting back on topic, my first date wouldve been last year with my ex girlfriend. we went out for the hell of it really... well we liked each other but it was only a crush, imo anyway. we din last long, maybe 3-4months? ;x i dont mind though, it was a lot of fun and shes a nice girl. xD

I am in the same age range as you; 19. But I have been with my girlfriend for 4 years now, she was my first date. So I am pretty glad that we have managed to last this long without having any changes in our feelings. However being in Singapore, it is impossible to get married at 19, there is no future present until I reach 22 at least as I have to serve the army when I am 20. So any marriage talks would have to wait till then

Aww thats so sweet! I'm sorry but I laughed a little on the second boyfriend bit "because his real girlfriend(s) would have been angry." IMO, you got off lucky even if you married young. Hope you guys stay happy (as in you and your husband).