xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mainvent

Most Embarrasing Moments In Cs

My team (XMP) and I were in a scrim the other night on Dust2. I was calling all the strats for the scrim. On our first round on Terrorist side, I called a hard rush to bomb site B. I was planning on throwing a flash grenade inside bomb site B before the rush, so I already had the flash ready to go. When I entered tunnels, I made a bad throw and flashed my entire team. The CT's starting spamming us with nades and gunfire. I then pulled a HE Grenade and was about to release it, when suddenly a CT shot me in the head and made me drop the nade right inbetween my team. The nade killed everyone on my team. Later in the match, I did something very similar. We were rushing Short A and I had out my AK. When we turned the corner, the other team flashed us and hit me dead on. I was so blind that I started to spray and pray. Instead of hitting the other team though, two of my team members ran out in front and I owned them in the back of the head. That was the worst I've ever played in my entire life, and my most embarrasing moment in CS.

Wow that must have sucked. I have done stuff like really similar, but I wasn't playing Counter Strike. I was playing America's Army which is a pretty similar game. I have flashed my teammates before getting them killed and what not but I don't think I've ever flashed my whole team, not on accident anyway :blink: Sometimes I do just cause they make me mad or if they did something to me on purpose I retaliate.

Most of the time when im playing one of those games I will just mess around with my teammates. Normally sometime during every clan match I will take out my pistol and just shoot one of them in the leg and then say "They are behind us!" or sometimes I will just through a flast over a wall when I know my teammate is in there just to mess around with him... But as for embarrasing moments I dont think I really have had any, I mean, it's just a video game & instead of being embarrassed about things like that normally I think they are funny.

Hahahaha i agree with Teecee, its a videogame and its funny to do things like that.... hahahaha mainvent what you are saying sound real funny :wacko: , especially the thing where you drop the HE grenade :blink: .But it was Online, and if your clan members where complaining about you etc.. etc... well thats embarrasing.In UT2004 killing teammates is not a great thing, no one cares, but its embarrasing when you kill yourself... hahaha you make yourself look like a noob.

Hmm most embarrassing moment in CS... well I wasn't doing bad at the time I had a score of 10-4 or something. I was the last guy left alive as well as another. The other one was afk, which was gonna be an easy kill. I ran up to the guy who was AFK and started shooting. I obviously was aiming for the head just to make it quick and easy, but I missed FOUR TIMES. I just had to aim, shoot and kill. But I missed the afk's head 4 times, which then he finally came back, I killed him but oh the crap I got from my teammates was not fun lol

My team (XMP) and I were in a scrim the other night on Dust2. I was calling all the strats for the scrim. On our first round on Terrorist side, I called a hard rush to bomb site B. I was planning on throwing a flash grenade inside bomb site B before the rush, so I already had the flash ready to go. When I entered tunnels, I made a bad throw and flashed my entire team. The CT's starting spamming us with nades and gunfire. I then pulled a HE Grenade and was about to release it, when suddenly a CT shot me in the head and made me drop the nade right inbetween my team. The nade killed everyone on my team. Later in the match, I did something very similar. We were rushing Short A and I had out my AK. When we turned the corner, the other team flashed us and hit me dead on. I was so blind that I started to spray and pray. Instead of hitting the other team though, two of my team members ran out in front and I owned them in the back of the head. That was the worst I've ever played in my entire life, and my most embarrasing moment in CS.

That one sounded really bad. I guess your team got pissed, eh? I have done something similar...I think. But what I am absolutely sure of is that I have been knifed while the guy is running towards me from far, far away and I have a MAVERICK armed. I couldn't get the bullets to puncture him so I got humiliated. Must have happend to loads of people.

It hurts when you talk trash about someone, or someone who's annoying you and they kill you or kill you everytime. I hate those disrespectful players who are annoying and "noob" but then they surprise you and murder you. Only thing embarassing is when you constantly get shown up but someone you don't like :PWhat also sucks is when you don't play a long time, and you come back and you suck. Even though you would normally do better, you get frusterated at the game. I unno :D

Hmm most embarrassing moment in CS... well I wasn't doing bad at the time I had a score of 10-4 or something. I was the last guy left alive as well as another. The other one was afk, which was gonna be an easy kill. I ran up to the guy who was AFK and started shooting. I obviously was aiming for the head just to make it quick and easy, but I missed FOUR TIMES. I just had to aim, shoot and kill. But I missed the afk's head 4 times, which then he finally came back, I killed him but oh the crap I got from my teammates was not fun lol

Lol, I've hard the same type of thing. On surf maps, when I'm unlucky enough to get spawned with M16/AK47 I end up just spraying randomly whilst in the air. People are always calling me a lucker.. lol.
Worst was once when I forgot I was a CT. I was playing on one of those maps with a jail, and there must hav ebeen about 40 players (Big server). Anyway. I was sitting in the jail camping with a sniper until a terrorist suddenly came in. I had the target on his head, but as I said- I forgot I was CT so I just let him come in. The only weapon he had was knife, and he seemed pretty nooby, so he started running head on into me when I could've shot him. You can probably guess what happen, stabbed in the head and dissed by my whole team. Having 20 people shouting at you, and another 20 laughing isn't a great feeling... Oh well, just a game. :D

my most embarresing moment was wen i flashed my whole team during the deciding round of a very important war. if we had won that round we wouldve won 5grand, but we lost. i laughed my *bottom* off for about 2hours, it was hilarious! the only downside was that i got kicked from the clan.. meh, i didnt like them anyway, plus this allowed me to open up my crazy side in cs hehe :P

Well, a few days ago was my first time playing CS:Source, and I was falling for the stupidest things. I really shouldn't have because I was pretty good at a similar game called Soldier Front. One thing I fell for was someone camping on the boxes at the satirs near the garage on Office, it was pretty funny.

Lets see,Most embarassing moment in CS.It would be the time when I was still trying to perfect my scouting skills(still am).Im not part of any real clan or something,but a blooper is still a blooper.IN de_dust2,i was in CT and was guarding the A-Long path,Little did i know that the terrorists had already reached the B base.I saw some movement at the end of A long and fired without thinking and saw that 9 had nailed two people with a well placd headshot,but the problem was,that they were my OWN teammates who got nailed by my momentary expertise with the scout(which by the way always failed me when needed the most)Then once is cs_untitled2,we usually keep one player as the nader whos job is to keep nadiong the opponent base(heck,the mapis kinda small,).My teammates charged the terrorist base and well, i never really digested taht fact and kept the nading up and ended up killing all the nine players in the server(including 4 of my teammates).I never was made the nader ever again(still am stuck at scouting :P)

lol You know what's "EMBARRASING"? When you're among the last players on a 40 Man Server and happen to sneak behind a guy holding nothing but a gun, yourself you have an AK / M4A1 and you (WHY!?) start SPRAYING and doesn't hit ONE SINGLE TIME - He simply turns around surprised, gives you one itty bullet through your brains.And 38 players were watching :)Hah - Yeah - Deja Vu... *Cough* Deja uhh... Nothing :XD:

Most embarrasing for me is the big jump at kz_winterdust map. It is located at the first level, and it is really annyoing :P I called a friend to duck, so I to climb on him to make the progress :)