xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeeCee06

Scion Tc Sig

I just finished making a Scion tC signature for this forum and I would like for you guys to rate it from 1-10. Also tell me which one you like better.

Scion tC WITHOUT Emblem

Posted Image

OR

Scion tC WITH Emblem

Posted Image

OR

Scion tC WITH Outlined Emblem NEW

Posted Image

OR

Scion tC WITH More Contrast + Pattern

Posted Image

Personally, I like it better without the emblem, to me the emblem just doesnt look right, I tried almost 45 minutes trying to get the emblem to look just right & thats as good as I could get it to look. Maybe you guys might have a different opinion about it though.

Edited by TeeCee06 (see edit history)

I think the emblem is a good touch, adds interest to an otherwise empty corner. Maybe trying a different color for the emblem? Taking out that black part of the background behind it?Nice job with the render. Unfortanetly, since this background is the same color, it blends TOO well in my opinion. You need more contrast to make it "pop".Interesting technique with the background. Maybe not balanced well, but you've got a good beginning.I like how you have the text angle with that one bit of the background - nice touch!

Your last one with more contrast and pattern is like the best for me, but it would be even better with the emblem. Since the emblem is the same colors as the background it doesnt disturb your sig and fits the empety corner as well.

i like the first one, simple is effective!but if you really want the emblem try putting it on the door and make it look like a decal/vinyl)try making some radicle shadowing aswell. use the dodge and burn tool on the car to emphasise the shadows!