xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeeCee06

Hey

Who are you? - Well... my name is justin and im 16

Where are you? - I live in Charleston WV

What brought you to Trap 17? - Like a lot of people I was referred here by http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. It took awhile to find a hosting service that offered PHP, mysql, cpanel & no ads. I finally found Trap 17 and decided to give it a try.

What would you like to accomplish at Trap 17? - Well at first I came here just for hosting like most people, but now that I have been here for a few days I am starting to get addicted to this forum. I would like to become friends with everyone here at Trap 17.

If you are here for hosting, what is the theme or subject of your proposed site? - Xbox 360 Related

What are your interests and hobbies? - Mostly I like to drive, I love watching races or just racing around with people on the street, even racing video games are my favorite type of video game. I also love sports, probably college sports most of all because they are played with more emotion and they arent playing for money. My favorite sport is baseball, mainly because ive been playing it all my life and because I am one of the better baseball players around my area.

Well I've already gotten to know you a little bit TeeCee but, Welcome to Xisto. I like playing racing video games as well although I am still not able to drive I only have my permit. I'm glad to see you have found this place to be more than just hosting as I did. It's funny how things work out sometimes. I hope you enjoy your time spent here.

Haven't been frequenting the same forums as you, TeeCee06, but welcome to the Xisto family anyway! You seem well on your way to being a highly productive and successful member! ^-^ Keep it up, and I hope our paths cross more in the future.

Hi TeeCee06, welcome to Xisto. It looks like you have settled in here pretty well and have done a good job posting. I love racing video games too as well as baseball. Have fun and make sure you read the rules if you haven't already. Have fun!

Edited by husker (see edit history)

Hello TeeCee06 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Is see you found my tutorial on introductions. Thanks for using it. I suppose you have already read the rules as well. You are a very astute new member. Keep up the good work and you will have hosting in no time. Be sure to read up on how the point system works and about resetting after you get hosted. There are a lot of helpful, friendly people here, so if you need any help, just run a search for an answer. If you don't find one, then ask. Somebody will jump right in and answer you or direct you to the answer. Good Luck!