xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeeCee06

Favorite College Football Team?

Who is your favorite college football team & why?My favorite college football team has to be the West Virginia Mountaineers. Mostly because i'm from West Virginia & I grew up watching them. Whenever they are playing I always have this wierd adrenaline from watching them. No other sports team ever gives me that kind of feeling, if any team comes close to doing that to me it would have to be the Cincinnati Reds. I guess it might just be because thats the only team I love to watch & can't miss a game.I also love going to the West Virginia Mountaineers football games. I always have tons of fun. Even though im only sixteen every time I go it seems like we will be parked beside a group of college kids and everytime I end up playing the drinking games. Morgantown is one of the coolest places & I can't wait to go to college there.

Edited by TeeCee06 (see edit history)

Bet you can't guess mine. :blink: I love the Huskers because I used to live in Nebraska and both of my parents went to University of Nebraska. Plus, they have the best football team. 5 time champions is enough for me to like them.

Well, very few of you will know them, but my favourite College Football team would be the Golden Hawks of WLU. Nigai will know them. It is just down the road from her school, the bums. :blink:

USC Trojans all the way. I have been the first time I seen them. They are great. :) Besides them, I love Texas (UT). They're great, too (and to prove it, who are the winners of the Rose Bowl?)

I'm a Texan. I'm a college student at one of the University of Texas campuses. We actually don't have a football team, if you can believe that. (They killed the football program back in the 1980s because there wasn't enough funding...or something.)So - UT Longhorns all the way. I can't watch the games in person because I live insanely far away from Austin, but oh well. Gotta love 'em anyway :P

Strange I thought I posted to this before maybe it was another topic, anyways I am a Wisconsin Badgers fan all the way, after that and in no particular order Big 12 Division and any team that beats Ohio and Michigan :P.