Hello i can't change my .de domain NameServers to your servers:

NS1.COMPUTINGHOST.COM

NS2.COMPUTINGHOST.COM

Error: RegCCTLDSvc: VerifyHostsForRegistration request failure - Hosts are NOT

on different networks

Hosts are NOT on different networks

Please help me!

Thank you very much!

Next time please provide your full domain and how you are hosted/registered with Xisto - Web Hosting.Who did you purchase your domain name from? What is your domain name? Do you have the ability to control nameserver change under your domain control panel?Get back with these information for further assistance.

Your NS records at the parent servers are:parkct1.secureserver.net. [64.202.165.112 (NO GLUE)] [uS]parkct2.secureserver.net. [68.178.211.119 (NO GLUE)] [uS][These were obtained from s.de.net]You must unpark from GoDaddy and change those nameservers to Xisto - Web Hosting's nameservers.Once you have changed nameservers to Xisto - Web Hosting, then use the cpanel to Park your domain OR contact Xisto - Web Hosting support to change your registered domain with your hosting.Two hosting companies cannot claim one domain name. And currently GoDaddy has the claim over your domain point.

Your NS records at the parent servers are:

parkct1.secureserver.net. [64.202.165.112 (NO GLUE)] [uS]

parkct2.secureserver.net. [68.178.211.119 (NO GLUE)] [uS]

[These were obtained from s.de.net]

You must unpark from GoDaddy and change those nameservers to Xisto - Web Hosting's nameservers.

Once you have changed nameservers to Xisto - Web Hosting, then use the cpanel to Park your domain OR contact Xisto - Web Hosting support to change your registered domain with your hosting.

Two hosting companies cannot claim one domain name. And currently GoDaddy has the claim over your domain point.

parkct1.secureserver.net - it's godaddy's default NameServers, when I change them to Xisto - Web Hosting servers godaddy sends me an error:

on different networks

After this error, godaddy setup their default servers again.

Edited by mrchadmur (see edit history)

Ah... so we're back to the beginning of a circle.Have you contacted GoDaddy support line to see what might be causing the issue? Basically, if you cannot relinquish nameserver for your domain it's either GoDaddy does not allow changing of nameserver by the client OR you do not have the permission to do so at this time.

this has happened to a few of my clients before. As BH said id advise you to contact GoDaddy support and ask what's going on or just transfer your domain to another provider

I have just receive a reply from GoDaddy:===============================Thank you for contacting Online Support. There are 3 things to keep in mind when entering nameserver information for .DE domain names.. The first 3 bits of the IP address (C-class) is different for each nameserver.. A glue record is necessary for the domain on the nameservers.. The SOA (Start of Authority) must be within the following guidelines:refresh : 10000 - 86400retry: 1800 -28800expire: 604800 - 3600000ttl: 180 - 345600You can go to Denic.de to read more about the requirements needed for .DE domain names.Please let us know if there is any other way we can assist you.=================================As I understand your NS not meet Denic.de requirements for .DE domain. Can you fix this problem ASAP?Thanks.

Edited by mrchadmur (see edit history)

i once had a domain from godaddy, and what i had to do was use one name server from Xisto and one name server from Xisto - Web Hosting so i inputNS1.TRAP17.COMNS2.COMPUTINGHOST.COM

hi all,I'm still not resolve my problem. ====================================NS1.COMPUTINGHOST.COMNS3.COMPUTINGHOST.COMError:-------------------------------Error: RegCCTLDSvc: VerifyHostsForRegistration request failure - CheckDNS Error - Non-authoritative answer Domain = MQMGRUPPE.DE, NameServer = NS3.COMPUTINGHOST.COMCheckDNS Error - Non-authoritative answer Domain = MQMGRUPPE.DE, NameServer = NS3.COMPUTINGHOST.COM-------------------------------====================================NS1.TRAP17.COMNS2.COMPUTINGHOST.COMError:--------------------------------Error: RegCCTLDSvc: VerifyHostsForRegistration request failure - Hosts are NOT on different networksHosts are NOT on different networks--------------------------------====================================Please help!

Hello i can't change my .de domain NameServers to your servers:

NS1.COMPUTINGHOST.COM

NS2.COMPUTINGHOST.COM

on different networks

Please help me!

Thank you very much!

Please mail your login details for your domain registerar (with URL) to support. We will check it out at our end and try to resolve the issue accordingly.

Thanks

-OpaQue

Changing .de domain DNS is really such a hassle. I found a post here and finally managed to get my DNS changed.

In summary:

set up the new dns entries, they get checked during the change
make sure the new dns are on different class c networks
use the values from that post
use that linked check tool from the de nic authoritiy beforehand
works on the first try (Godaddy help values: 5 failed dns changes lol)

hope this helps

Edited by Jessica2 (see edit history)

Some domain registrars want users to configure the DNS at hosting before they allow their domain-nameservers to be modified.I just added a domain recently.So, users having trouble assigning the nameservers should contact support immediately.