xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brandon10092

Smashmyps3.com Beware if you are a PS3 Fanboy

The Wii smashing video is out: http://imptestrm.com/rg-erdr.php?_dnm=www.lolgifs.com&_cfrg=1&_drid=as-drid-2300300503455222 I personally laughed my *bottom* off because they had the Mario music going in the background and they played the point sound every time they hit it with a sledgehammer until it busted in half and pieces scattered all over the place. I wouldn't drop that thing a foot above my living room carpet. How weak compaired to the Playstation 3.

Edited by brandon10092 (see edit history)

Smash my Playstation 3 was a let down, very boring. As said before, no one even made a sound or anything. I'm amazed how durable the Play Station 3 was though. They have really changed that since the Playstation 2.Smash my Wii on the other hand was pretty entertaining. And to brandon100992. How weak compared to Playstation 3 is you? Compare the size of the Playstation 3. It's like Xbox and Playstation 2.

i wish those guys would upload the whole video. Because they said there was more. But i really wish they would have made it more entertaining because all you see if just people with blank faces. I wonder if they are gonna be doing any more smashings and if so what would they smash Microsoft's Zune when it comes out?

I watched the first release of smashmywii on youtube. I was hoping to see some insane fanboy start attacking the guy, but nothing really happened. They smash the wii and nobody really minded. They paid for it from donations so they can do with it whatever they want.Seems like a weird idea for a site though. I can't imagine they'll have much to add to it until the next gen console after this one comes out.

i wish those guys would upload the whole video. Because they said there was more. But i really wish they would have made it more entertaining because all you see if just people with blank faces. I wonder if they are gonna be doing any more smashings and if so what would they smash Microsoft's Zune when it comes out?

The Zen already came out (last Tuesday I believe) and I doubt it would create quite an uproar since they aren't even very popular at this state because they've just been released.