xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rovertos

Any Good Ideas For A Novel Or A Movie?

Magic Fairy who falls in love with a donkey

I have a few good ideas for different characters for stories, but I've never really been good with adding words with them. So, I mainly keep them to myself. But I suppose I could pull out some of my old Character Brainstorm sheets from somewhere in my closet...lol. If I'm lucky, maybe someone would be able to use one of them in a story or something. At least then the character I created could do something instead of collect dust in my closet... :D I'll have to look for those sometime today... Later.

I've got quite a few stories, though I am actually going to animate many of them.To be animated:The Legend of Princess Miya (movie)Alice in Slapperland (Hentai series)Bio-Metal Warrior (series)Reach for the Sky (movie... not the one your thinking of)Heart of Darkness (Hentai movie)Mach 7 (series)Not to be animated:Office Place (Hentai series)Army of Gold (series)City of Darkness (OVA series)Taste the Kawaii (Hentai series)Started animating:Demon Slayer (movie)Hotsprings (Hentai series)Reign Of Fire (OVA series)

I tried something once...Jesus and his pet dinosaur (that is gay) enslave a human boy as a sex slave in the depths of hell, and take over the entire world...ONE GAS STATION AT A TIME.I think I was drunk and/or high at the time I thought that one up.

Id like to work with someone on my movie ideas,and they are really great!Any Good Ideas For A Novel Or A Movie?To domt give my great ideas of movies(I think almost all scenario),then I just say name of the film.Coma World(not proven but the fact)I have now been issued for the five good filmsI would be grateful if interested persons would contact me.-reply by Andrus

To andrusAny Good Ideas For A Novel Or A Movie?

A few film ideas

1. The infamous Jimmy o hara: man is wrongly framed for the murder of his family and escapes a close call death he now tries to find the killer at the same time as being chased down by police

2. Tenessee boxer: a young amateur boxer aspires to become an all time great and one man can help him. 

3. Starting from scratch: Five teenagers who go to the same school decide to make a band they want to become a famous all star band but they have trouble getting along

4.Scratch that: a wannabe dj who lives in a poor neighbourhood wants to get out of his slummy life so he hits the road in search of fortune

5. London just got stoned: a gang of london gangsters who own a drug racket find 1 million pounds belonging to the top gangster in the city its a comedy

-reply by DJBOXER999