xisto Community
Unregistered 012

Favorite Playstation 2 Game VOTE HERE

Favorite Playstation 2 Series  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i chose the final fantasy series, i really love every game in this series especially dirge of cerberus because i really like vincents character and the different game play, i really diddnt like XII's fighting system though, i found it hard to do.

I like Offroad fury 2, but for some reason not 3. The quad power series for ATV are also good, so why didn't you add those? I would say Quad owns Offroad since you can kick players off their bikes. LOL.

I had to go with "Other" on this one. My favorite PS2 game is without a doubt Star Wars Battlefront (one). I love the third person shooter style with all the awesome Star Wars characters and vehicles. There are so many different types of guns, secondary weapons, turrets, star craft, and land vehicles. I also love the variety and size of maps. I like the strategy of capturing different command posts, and depleting thier reinforcements by having more territory. Also I used to play online a lot. It's free online and there was always a decent amount of people to play. Man I feel like getting back into it! :lol: I like it a lot better than Star Wars Battlefront II because in the second one it seems to be all about the Jedi and Sith Lords, but I'm more into fighting with infantry than having one superpowered player running around slaying everyone. Also I'm not too interested in space battles.

I really love the Grand Theft Auto series. Although the game is rated 18+, it's not that bad and isn't over-loaded with so much 18+ things. GTA games are popular, and it's fun. There are good missions to complete, you can visit different cities, go on jetpacks, fly aeroplanes and helicopters, and so much other fun things to do (especially in GTA San Andreas). But I think Rockstar Games are going quite bad, because they are thinking of making a GTA game for the Nintendo DS. I have seen 'leaked' videos of it, and it looks horrible. I would seriously recommend GTA San Andreas as being the best GTA game ever. So yeah, I basically vote for the GTA series.

my favorite play station 2 game would probably be tom clancy's splinter cell. its a great game on ps2 or computer but yeah its a great game. the grand theft auto series is also good. oh wait hitman is probably my second favorite play station game, maybe even my 2nd favorite game on any console.oh and deadspace is a new game which is supposed to be really freaky. i've never played it though.

A three way toss up between:Singstar - This is the best, most fun social game I have ever played. Nothing like having a few drinks with some friends or going to a party and embarassing yourself to the tune of "What about me?" by Shannon Noll.Guitar Hero - Absolutely ridiculously addictive. I swear I have sat there for hours just pumping out song after song and I still can't get enough of this awesome game.Grand Theft Auto Series - Love it! This was the first game of it's kind and whilst there are now many imitations (ie. Saints Row) I think it is still by far the best.