xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
uch4all

Request For Web Space Increase finding help from advance members

please i do hope some one will help me here and i do hope this my question wil be considered valid and here goes! supose if i were been approve to host and after that i applied for the first starter grade(20mb) but after some time i got agood nunber of credits which can substain me so i decided to increase my webspace from 20 to 150mb but i dont know haw to do it what shalll i do to be able to do is because i will be very grateful if this my posting is considered and is being replied tojoshua

Once you are hosted with the basic package you are reset to only a few days hosting. If you amass more than 30 days hosting you can trade that for an upgrade to the full package. That will result in you losing 30 days worth of credits, but you would have a better package. Simply apply in the relevant forum: here.

As rvalk said, go to the upgrade request form. Make sure your posts are of good quality, and you have OVER 30 credits. If you have, say, 30.1, and it takes 2days for your application to be looked at, you can't be upgraded because you won't have enough credits.Good luck with your upgrade.