xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
optimux

Hello hello people

Welcome Optimux. Chilean means your from Chile, right? That's pretty cool. What do you like to do? What grade are you in? I like to play basketball and I'm in the 9th grade. Have fun and make sure you read the Xisto Readme. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hey, welcome to Xisto, where its the absolute best free host out there! ;) Yes, when you say 'chilean' do you really mean Chile, or just chillin ;) Anyways, I hope you have a great journey with Xisto and it's very generous features and accessibility, and be sure to ask for any help you may seek. Just a note for your posts you make, you should make them with more quality, so you'll increase your chances of being accepted for hosting; if you are planning to join Xisto's hosting :wacko: Be sure to see HOW TO Make a Proper Introductions by Mich :blink:

hey welcome to Trap 17 forums

but this is not the place to introduce new users you've seperate section for that here

Anyhow enjoy your time being in Xisto and contribute quality posts to Xisto family

Hello optimux Posted Image and welcome tp Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Yes, you have posted in the wrong forum. But I found you anyway. There are a lot of friendly helpful people here, so just ask if you have problems. The ones that got here before me have already guided you in the right direction, so I won't repeat things.