xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fr0z3n

Universe And Space Another Dimension

Black holes, as science fiction describes them, have not been proven to exist, although, true, there may be forces that some attribute to black holes, although a more acceptable conclusion (or at least so it is becoming) is that said attraction is actually dark matter, an extremely dense kind of matter that makes up the majority of the universe (and either does not reflect light or cannot be indirectly detected, despite having strong gravitational fields).

Okay, here's how I view it. Although I wish it were the case, I don't forsee us getting out much farther than the moon and other planets. If we can't get back into the atmosphere without a shuttle blowing up then they're not going to send us much farther, and especially aren't going to try anything more dangerous speed wise untill it's fixed. I also am a firm believer in God and the fact that there is other planets with beings on them, and there may even be on the planets in our solar system. Moving on to the topic now that I've put that forth so you know what I'm talking about when I say other things.

In terms of the original questions, I don't think that there are necessarily these portals that can take us to other dimensions just lying around or anything. When Jesus returns for us, and when we're traveling to all his worlds and when we're watching him make more, He'll no doubt wave his hand and have them be there for us to travel to. And there's probably some ability the angels have to do so. There's verses in the Bible that talk about the angels assisting in His work, going from planet to planet. If the universe is as big as it is, that capability would no doubt be very handy for them. Of course, God can just think it and be wherever he wants to be, and he could do the same for his angels. But why not just give them the ability to do it themselves. I don't know what kind of work they do with the other planets and creatures, but they obviously do things other than guard us from harm.

Hmm. . .I seem to still have missed the point again.

Space. . .I don't think it is another dimension. Space and dimensions are two different things entirely. Supposing you're talking about space as in what the planets reside in and not the type of space between two objects or when they say there is an empty space. A dimension, to me, is another "playing field". Then again, there's also the possiblity of there being two types of dimensions. You've got your 2D and 3D, of which I think there is more beyond. And then you've got your other types that technically could exist on that way of thinking. Perhaps 20 D is something in which there are living breathing beings that we can't see and maybe they can't see us. I almost want to say that that is how we can't see our angels, they're in another dimension. They can see us, but we can't see them. And while I'm on that topic, back up some to where I was talking about the portals. They probably are able to tap into God's power, like Elijah or Peter, to keep us safe. I don't believe they can do it on their own, not if we can't. Supposedly, we're on a higher level than they are. . .or so I've grasped, although I'm still a little fuzzy in my thinking on that. But anyhow.

I don't think space is a dimension of it's own, but I do think that there are other dimensions. And I don't think there are portals to other dimensions or galaxies, why would we need them if there isn't the possibility of us making it very far out of our own before Jesus comes? Perhaps this inability is to remind us that we can't do anything without Christ.

Something that is not possible yet, yet I'm sitting on the fence on this one. As for God and Heaven, I'll take it into mind, but I'm probably yet to be totally convinced considering the many religions, and its variations, names and so forth.Although somewhere out there in space, if there was a "Hole" that lead elsewhere, I would like to visit another dimension, in which the people may possibly be the same but different outcomes in a few (or many) ways.

space is undoubtedly very very mysterious.....there's obviously more to it than just a big lump of..well.space, that contains everything.....i think there is some force controlling it, though to think of it as a "god" or being such as that is imo, silly, as there could be hundreds of planets just like ours, with different religions....but i think some force controls it, as the way the planets and star systems form patterns that Astrolgers and Horoscopists can read is something that actually has some proof....for instance, im a capricorn, and 1 day last winter, i happened across my horoscope in the newspaper...it predicted a "great social disaster for you" that day....and guess what....my girl dumped me! that same day! freaky eh? :)

I believe that we will be able to travel through the space and discover if there is really more planets with life out there, or do ya all think we are the only ones in this GIANT Universe?I belive on those things called ''Worm Tunnels'', that is like a Black Hole, but it has an exit to somewhere else in the same space. Maybe the humans, in a near future, will be able to control how those ''tunnels'' work, then everything will be possible.I saw somewhere on this topic that Black Holes doesnt exist?I think they do exist... stars explode but in the oposite way (implosion or dont know how is called) and that make the black holes.Maybe these black holes are a real portal to another dimension, but we are not able to live there, maybe there is no space-time and we would not exist then, or we could, but could not do anything... those are just unimaginable stuff.I also wonder where would be the end of this universe, it has a end? how would it be? like walls? or something like that... or maybe the universe stills expanding like in the Bigbang theory but in a real fast way and we will never be able to see the end of it. Too bad :)