xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phpfreek

Make 15000 $ A Month !

Hey guys;I just found tghis gr8 site that pays you to click on its ads;coast-mail.com ... this site pays you up to 200 $ for each click !!!!but unfortunately, it only pays you out when your earnings reach 15 000 $ ... didin't get didin't get payed yet, but i am hoping i will soon.Tell me what u guys think ! :blink:

LOL, i dunno if it's a scam or not, but i think that 15 000 $ in amonth is DEFINATELY worth a try :blink:

Anyway i'm on 8000 $ now, 7000 more to go ... i will tell you all about it IF i get payed :wacko:

its that true???
I think no!!!

I see very post who offer money, but i dont see nobody rich...

its the old history

Well I think different from you. $15000 is DEFINITLY NOT worth trying. Such a program does not exist, who could pay you $200 per click? This is ridiculous. Do you think Bill Gates was bored and decided to give money away to the whole world by <- snipped -> xD Nobody can pay such a big amount of money.There are programs on the web that pays people less than a cent for each click. Why? Because it's not worth for them. They have to make enough money to give a little percent to you and keep the money for them. Some sites make fair percent rates, some do not. But there is no way they can earn more than $200 per click. Would you pay $300 for a visitor on your website? :blink:Don't expect to be paid. I'm sorry :wacko:}}

200$ / click ? :blink: o.O it is obviously a scam- that is, you are wasting your time..this kind of ad campaign would bring even large companies to ruin in short time :wacko:

Edited by hts (see edit history)

i dont know why people put this kind of programs here, you know that it's scam,or you are so retard to admit it, and the best way too cach people is to post images}that proves the payment of the program.In the other hand,this type of paid to work is slave lavor, if you think about it you are working for nothing.Know i am investing in a hyip program wich i prove from myself that it paids.

I wouldn't trust hyips as well. I've been scammed soooooo many times in hyips, you have no idea. I've been paid a couple of times, but most of them just got away with my money. :blink:

Hah, sorry but yea that must be a scam phpfreek.Look, if you click on the banners of that Webpage, you will be referred to many other Afilliate webpages containing exactly the same stuff, just the desing is different, like http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/,'>http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ with that? that doesnt look like a good ''company'' to me...Also the desing of their site tells it all, its poor and has nothing but links, if they would be a big money rich company they would pay for a great webdesing and scripts that would manage all of their stuff correctly.I always look on those facts before proceding with any kind of offers like that :blink:

didin't get payed yet, but i am hoping i will soon.

Tell me what u guys think ! :wacko:

I think I know the reason. It might just be possible that its a lie... :blink:

Tell me what u guys think ! ;)

I think if this whole thing was true everyone in the world would be millionaires by now.

whats that? 200 $ per click? It obviously is a scam as no company can make so much money just by a click of people that it starts giving away 200 bucks per click. Dnt waste your time going through the links and dont expect to get paid either. You actually might be making money for these guys expecting to accumulate and eventually harvest a good ripe earning but it seems impossible to make money out of such schemes.

Hey guys;

I just found tghis gr8 site that pays you to click on its ads;

coast-mail.com ... this site pays you up to 200 $ for each click !!!!

but unfortunately, it only pays you out when your earnings reach 15 000 $ ... didin't get didin't get payed yet, but i am hoping i will soon.

Tell me what u guys think ! :blink:

Just make a very EASY calculation. They offers to affiliates $200 for each click, but takes only $0.35 to send this mail to ALL 2,124 affiliates. So, question is - FOM HERE THEY WILL GET MONEY TO PAY YOU AND OTHER AFFILIATES PROMISSED AMOUNTS? Look carefully into TERMS to find ansver:

Payments:

Affiliates may earn by receiving paid-emails and visiting the advertiser websites after they have entered their member ID in the area on the website provided by coast-mail.com. Affiliates may earn by referring new affiliates to the coast-mail.com program. Affiliates will earn a percentage of advertising revenues collected by coast-mail.com.

coast-mail.com will pay affiliates when their balance reaches the minimum payout rate set by coast-mail.com. Once the member has reached payout they may request payment. Payments will be made within 30 days or a reasonable time after.

What mean underscored sintence? It mean that thay will recalculate amount from huge dollars showed in your account stats to real amount and in batter case in 1/10000 rate. so $15.000 will be about $0.15 when u will be paid. It is better case. In bad case your can wait payout until second come of Jesus, or purchase advertising from your balance. Usualy prices begun from 2x of payout amount.

Edited by Fulcrum (see edit history)

Scam. I wouldn't even bother trying it if i were you. No one can pay that much for one click of an ad. Its stupid and crazy and if you actually did it, i feel sorry for you since you wasted time of your life falling for a scam.