xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Xisto Network Question

I was reading the shoutbox rules again and came across somthing new.I see that Xisto - Web Hosting.com is missing from the list of Xisto sites... just thought i'd add that :blink: alsowhat is antilost.com? and when i go to it it says it will re-direct me to the forums, but then it shows it's been hacked my the Script kiddies who seeem to be targeting Xisto sites. But can someone explain the antilost.com?

I see that Xisto - Web Hosting.com is missing from the list of Xisto sites... just thought i'd add that :blink: also

It's not missing. Look again (6th line the from top):

Xisto - Web Hosting: Affordable Web Hosting Xisto - Web Hosting : Domain Registration

@ ELEC, thanks :wacko:

@Buff, i am talking about the Xisto shoutbox rules

Do NOT post links in the Shoutbox. This includes links to your topics or any other sites. You can only post a link if it leads to a Xisto Corporation site. They are Xisto.com, Xisto.net, Xisto.com, Ipbgaming.com, GFXTrap.com and Antilost.com. Furthermore, you may only post links to the following site if you are helping somebody by doing so.

I dont see Xisto - Web Hosting.com on there :blink:

I dont see Xisto - Web Hosting.com on there :blink:

Xisto - Web Hosting does not have any forum board. Thus any link to Xisto - Web Hosting related site would be spam and promotion. The rules were stated so that if you want to share a helpful tip, article, suggestion or solution to a quick question shoutbox can contain post/article from those mentioned sites. :wacko:

dot NET is special because I created a demo page of what dot NET looks like.

oh ok, well i just thought i might point it out, because maybe someone wants to advance to a bigger and better host than Xisto, then a helpful person in the shoutbox can give them the link to the xisto network site of Xisto - Web Hosting.combut ok, thanks for your helpthis can be closed

is there a way to not get targeted by these "script kiddies" i have heard alot of talk about Xisto sites getting "hacked" someone should pin a topic on how to avoid it or something....

@albus you can point them to the main Xisto - Web Hosting site, what buff is referring to are websites that are under the Xisto - Web Hosting name like .com, .org, .net.@aggie it has been mention in the posts related to those sites that you need to have proper chomodding to your files 755 is the proper setting for most files and forum software.