xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TripleH13

Bully Review

I just got it a few days ago. It's made by the same people who made GTA. This game is amazing. The story is really good. It is about some kids who is in a school where all the bad kids goes and you go around causing trouble and stuff like that. The game play is really good. I would rate the game 10/10.

This game seems good, i personally wouldn't buy it as i don't like any of Rockstars previous GTA games, seriously who'd play them? I would only buy this game if it had alot of excellent ratings and also if the system specifications aren't as high as BlueRay drives.

Rockstar develops really cool games I must say. I have been playing their games right from the beginning starting from Max payne. Then we got Max payne 2 and then came the legendary Grand Theft Auto series. I would be looking forward to play this game and am gonna start searching for the minimum system requirements.(I dont have blu ray disk system)

I heard about this game quite abit of time ago, but it was still way back in development, and i didn't know if it had come out. I think it looks like a great game, but i imagine it could get boring after a few hours. I wish it where out for Xbox 360.

what console(s) is this game available on?

It is on Sony Playstation 2.

Sounds fun. I really like the games made by the Rockstar people, they have no limits. I havent heard of this game since I have kind of been disconnected from video games for a while. RIght now I would like a wii, but I probably wont be able to get one until next year or so =(

I heard about this game quite abit of time ago, but it was still way back in development, and i didn't know if it had come out. I think it looks like a great game, but i imagine it could get boring after a few hours. I wish it where out for Xbox 360.It is on Sony Playstation 2.

does anyone know if its being released on any other platforms? i really want to play it but i dont have a PS2 but i might be an excuse to buy one :blink:
Edited by nutron (see edit history)

I would be looking forward to play this game and am gonna start searching for the minimum system requirements.(I dont have blu ray disk system)

This game isn't a BlueRay disc, I was simply stating that i hope its requirements aren't as high as the requirements for running a BlueRay drive on your computer. I said that because i saw some screen shots which looked really good and i assumed it was the PC version but later turned out to be the PS2 version. I have heard that this game is coming out to PC but it will probably be a couple of months afterwards of the console releases.

Although I am a fan of Rockstar games played most of them including the one that didn't do well. Which is manhunt it was pretty cool.Bully looks interesting, but not my cup of tea.

i already reach Endless Summer...i think its a chapter 6...

in europe this game is named canis canem edit, which is latin for dog eat dog, and i think this is more appropriate title for this game, because you are not playing as a bully, but as a rebellious kid with a good heart that is trying to put things the right way, but he is good, not bad. the game itself i think is preety amazing, not violent as other rockstar games, which suprised me, but in a good way.so if yu like to play games like that, grand theft auto and alike, this just might be the game for you.

The people from Rockstart have been developing really cool, Interesting games with repetitive playing value and I have been a great fan of all their games ever since I played Max payne a few years ago. I am waiting to try my hands in their new game Bully which I hope would be as good as their earlier ventures, I'll get it as soon I get a PC version.

Edited by me_boxer_dude (see edit history)

I actualy got this game for Christmas. All I can say is what an absolute brilliant game! Rockstar makes an excellent job making all there games such as the Grand Theft Auto series.The game is set in a boarding school where young Jimmy gets took with his mum and his step dad (who he really hates). Through the game he meets some nasty bullies and some very bretrayable people.The graphics in the game are excellent for what the game is set around, and there is a full town to go and explore.At the beggining you start in Chapter one, where all you have is the school. You start to make an apearence and people start to get to know your name.After this you enter Chapter two, in this the town is unlocked and you can finaly start to explore. There is a fair aswell what you can go and have a look round.In Chapter three New Coventry is unlocked, the rough side of town. With violence and it really isn't a nice place to be honest.There are some more Chapters, but I haven't yet got further. I will update this post with more information when I get to that point.For all these gun lovers, and San Andreas "lets go mad" lovers, there is no Guns on the game. I think the worst weapon is a Slingshot really.You meet Girl Friends along the way, which you get flowers and chocolate.If you want any information, or need help, feel free to drop me a message.Have a great day!-Tom