xisto Community
tdktank59

Cant Even Connect To My Hosting Account

A couple thing i would suggest:

1) Clear your cache. If you have firefox go to Tools and select Clear Private Data, but un-toggle the password one otherwise it will wipe out your saved passwords.

2) Clear out your computers temp folder, *this sometimes helpes for for some reason* including the Loal Settings area....

3) http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ USERNAME/ try viewing your site through that, changing CPANEL USERNAME to obviously, your cpanel username.

I am accessing your site and your cpanel just fine, i a obviously cannot log-in to your cpanel but i can see the log-in screen.

Might i also suggest disk defragmenting? Disk Cleanup? and a good ole fashioned restart?

I got the cpanel log-in pop up. So my question would be are you not getting the log-in pop up or you cannot log-in.If you cannot log-in I suggest that you change your password and try again.

When it seems like others can see your site, try this next time:

Open your command prompt (Start > Run > type CMD and enter)

type PING http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ then hit enter

If you see an IP address of gamma (64.69.46.210) returning then you should be able to see your site from your browser. If you cannot see the IP address, there's a block from your computer to your site.

This can be one or more of reasons: your firewall is blocking or your ISP is blocking.

I am able to see both of your URL provided.

Ping results:

CONSOLE

Pinging http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ [64.111.117.232] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 64.111.117.232: bytes=32 time=119ms TTL=52

Reply from 64.111.117.232: bytes=32 time=114ms TTL=52

Reply from 64.111.117.232: bytes=32 time=111ms TTL=52

Reply from 64.111.117.232: bytes=32 time=117ms TTL=52

Ping statistics for 64.111.117.232:

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss)

THIS IS *NOT* Xisto OR XISTO'S IP. THIS IS NOT Xisto'S ISSUE. GET IT RIGHT NEXT TIME

CONSOLE

Pinging habitat.trap17.com [64.69.46.210] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 64.69.46.210: bytes=32 time=128ms TTL=52

Reply from 64.69.46.210: bytes=32 time=121ms TTL=52

Ping statistics for 64.69.46.210:

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss)

Your Xisto sub-domain appears to be fine and responding correctly.

I've had the same problem tdktank59, it's most likely your ISP blocking the site, or some type of firewall. I can't think of what else it could be, because the domain responds properly for everyone else.

faild to recive...allright i havent had any problems with this before...can somebody post some toehr Xisto sites so i can see if its just mine or what...edit:all my firewalls are off and for kicks i used a proxy and i was able to get to it...

Edited by tdktank59 (see edit history)

all my firewalls are off and for kicks i used a proxy and i was able to get to it...

So I would discuss this with your ISP.