xisto Community
Kuroshiro

What Should I Say To A Girl When Shes Sad?

When I'm sad I just want someone to talk to and a shoulder to cry on. So what I'm saying is try to be a good listener, girls love that! Let them know that they can trust you as a friend and maybe even a bestfriend!! Loll aww hehe!!! :)Take your "girlfriend" (lol) on a day out, a fun day out and spend loads of money on her, and that will make her happy!Also, it depends on what type of girl it is, so if you find out what makes her happy and what kinds of things she loves to do, I'm sure she'll feel much better in your presence!Well, I could go on forever and ever, but you would get bored! So good luck!!!!! :) Have a fun time making your "girlfriends" (lolll) feel better when they're sad!!!By the way,I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at my own jokes! And yes, I know they're not your girlfriends, I just called them that because I thought it would be funny. Okay, I sound like an idiot and I'm talking too much like I always do and I'm forgetting about my punctuation, so bye and good luck and have a very very nice day and life!Good-day! (or night, you might be reading this at night, so either way, you know what I mean!)

Edited by sweet_princess (see edit history)

Say whatever comes to you, say whatever's in your heart. You shouldn't have to think about it, just say what comes straight from your head. Just comfort her openly.

Well you can arrive with that girl and tell ''why are you sad? maybe i can help you'' but if its a big problem they have and you cant do anything then you just gotta tell ''the problems do not last forever, im sure your problem will be solved, dont let this destroy your day'' and then you can invite her/him to do something that she/him enjoy.

yeah I think that's the best thing to do to cheer her up. also a hug would be nice too, cuz girls like being hugged from time to time. and tell her that you care and that you're there for her. that means alot to her and probably would cheer her up.

The top three reasons why girls get sad:They're PMSingA boy they like rejected themTheir best friend just backstabbed themJust ask them what's wrong, and listen to them, even if you are not intrested. Oh yeah, and you can NEVER go wrong with a piece of chocolate :D

The cause of the sadness usually determines whether you should say something or not. Find out and dont be too eager to give an advice. Usually, all that needs to be done is just share the burden she is carrying and you will see the dark cloud blow over.Take your time, give her attention and let her know you are there...

The best answer I can give is.. it depends on what is making her sad. But if there was one thing that applies most often - try ice cream. I saw that in the movie "Just Friends" - which was pretty funny.

As Kubi said, it is a stupid idea to follow what a film says and this is an especially a bad idea if the girl in question is insecure about her weight. Just make her feel good about herself biggrin.gif.

Never underestimate the power of ice cream. In my experience, it does wonders like nothing else does.

yeah I would first build trust so she would tell you whats wrong on her own then after if its about a relationship then make her feel like the guy she was with wasnt right for her anyways and if its about her weight then compliment her and tell her she look fine as the way she looks. If its about a fight with her parents or fight about her cousins or such then maybe you should tell your problems something worse to make her feel that her problem is nothing. Either way she will get through it. All I can say is try your best to make her happier, like dance ahah. Another thing to do is to get her mind of her problem. Take her somewhere like a amusement park or a resturant. Its worth a shot :XD:

well it depends whether she is away or with you...

you cn hug or wipe her tears...Or cn try funny things to make her smile...Like crazy dance or smthin...

but if she is away...Tn it bcm a lot tough.

but you cn still make her feel better by tellin smthin worst tht happened wit you or sm1 you knw...

I hope it ll help. :D

-reply by Rocky

What should I say to a girl when shes sad?
I have so many friends (mostly girls) who gets really sad a lot. But I don't know what to say, or do to cheer her up. I need some advice.. I need some good advice, not some kind of advice like... just suck it up.. cheer up... turn that frown upside down.. etc.

Thanks guys. I hope you guys know more about girls than I do [and vice versa].

Dear friend the problem posted by you here is typically personal type of a problem. And first of all you should try to know the reason why she is so. And more over you should also know her nature, likings and dislikings etc. And based upon that you should decide how to cheer her up that is avoiding her disliking matters here and bringing her likings to light etc. Thats it my friend. 

You should tell her that you'll always be there for her... maybe you can just sit and listen to her. Sometimes just being an ear is really helpful. Talk it out. Or if it's serious I guess I would just leave her alone... you can tell I suppose when it gets that far but... most of all just let her know you're there for her when she needs her and i think thats the most you can do

From my experience, when a girl tells you she is sad its VERY different than dealing with a sad male! I'm a guy, but I've learned how we both handle sad situations. Men see a sadness or problem and we immediately recognize it and start searching for a SOLUTION to a problem. So, as a guy, when a girl tells you her problem you immediately offer solutions. This is often not what they are looking for. Women are much more emotional and when they are sad they are looking to be comforted and for you to feel their sadness with them. Offering immediate solutions makes their sadness look pointless and can embarrass them. Basically comfort them and pay attention when they talk. Just being there for them is the real key. Don't rack your brain too hard!

If you know what her problem is, listen to her talk about it!You can try sending a song... one that the lyrics clearly send a message to her