xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Slay

Some Website Templates I've Made

Although the first one is very simple, i can basically understand why: Adobe Photoshop 5.

But, yeah, that S_Elegant one is the best out of the three.

I wouldn't recommend an oval-like gloss effect for non-pill-like boxes (commenting on S_Aqua).

The "S" series aren't bad. Just a bit too simple.

The S_Elegant one is nice, and a dark version of it would be awesome! yea it would look like dark glass, i love those kind of templates.Nice work.

@ 4dsystems - Thanks, I'll have to learn how to code them one day soon, hopefully tomorrow and will be handing out the codes to them as well.

@ truefusion - Thanks for the compliments and for the suggestion, I'll try it out. As for the "S" series, I wanted something simple, short, and something that probaly isn't already taken.

@ MIGUE2k7 - Thanks, hmm. Thinking of it a dark version would look cool, I'll probaly make a dark version for it tonight.

New one, I made it for a forum.

S_Naruto

dear when i saw these your templates it was very impressing so i will be very happy if i can get a sample of it for my web site it will be very good for me and i will like it.
why i admire it is that i wanted to have a new look at this my newly developing web site and i will required some learning from you if you can help me or do you have any good tutoring web site where i can develope such skills
thank you

those are all some really good templates.. you should think about possibly opening up a template shop and sell your works.. that would be a good thing to do.. either way great work. keep them coming and lets see what else you gots..

Thanks for the comments!You want the coding for them george4u? I'm not quite sure what your saying in your post. >_< I'm not nearly good enough to start even considering selling them.

Those are pretty nice and clean but if I had to choose one of them I would choose the Naruto one because of the color but if the Aqua template's color scheme was a little different I would say that one is your best, it's just not a color I like too well. But overall good job.